R.I.M. – Industries - We deliver R.I.M. Jobs Every Day

R.I.M. – Industries is a new corp, based in High-Sec Devoid, which is mainly focused on Research,
Industry and Manufacturing. We prefer a casual gameplay-style without any obligations to our members. At this point we are stocking up our assets to get deeper into industry. Our long-term goal is to develop a profitable industry business with a broad industry service-offer to all our customers, including ship-, fitting, and equipment supply.

What we can offer:

• Regular Mining Fleets including Orca Boost
  • Nearby to Ice Belt Systems
  • Ore Buyback Program
  • Free Access to BPO Library
  • Athanor for high efficiency Reprocessing
  • Raitaru for high level Research and Manufactering
  • Weekly Moon Extraction
  • Discord Server
  • Hauling Service

What we are looking for:

We are looking for new associates, even though we don’t care if you are new, veteran or have been in cryo-sleep for the last years. We don’t force you to spend all your eve-time with us, but we expect an interest in playing and achieving some corp-goals together. For sure we like talking nonsense and of course we are no serious guys, but we are allergic to any drama, so we expect a minimum of maturity. As we are a new corp our goals are not set in stone. We highly appreciate your input in opening up new markets.

Most of our members are in the EU-Time Zone but we welcome capsulers from every corner of the galaxy.

So if you are curious what is going on at R.I.M. - Industries EveMmail Apok Grey or Tajir and deliver R.I.M. Jobs every day.

1 Like

Push.

This is the perfect place for you if you want to build up something new and shape it your own way. It’s not a long existing corp whrere you follow an already existing path. Here it’s neccesary to bring up your own ideas and goals in a democratic, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

o7
Tajir

Bump

We are growing steady, but we are still looking for new associates. Join R.I.M. Industries, become a associate today and let’s conquer new markets. In R.I.M. Industries you don’t move in an old home; you build your own.

Contact Apok Grey or Tajir to get in touch.

Bump di Bump,

make a jump (into your new corp)

Still looking for new associates

We are still looking for YOU

Push!

Push!

Push!

Push!

Push!

push!

push!

Push!