Rate the avatar above you

This hasn’t yet been continued since last time. this is UNACCPTABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

you know the drill. get your judge hat on and start r8ing. bonus points if you can sit in a judgemental cat-like pose as you stare at the screen. GO!

6 Likes

too generic, although slightly out of the ordinary pose. 6/10

4 Likes

Too Minmatarish but I like the eyepatch and the scar. 7/10

4 Likes

Looks like a white collar Cannibal Kane. Is that head & shoulders or what? Tell us your secrets.

7 Likes

Tall, dark and handsome :wink:

Looks like a trusted third party guy to be sure 10/10 :smile:

3 Likes

Stunning, as always. Dont need facapp at all. :ok_hand:

10/10

4 Likes

shiny. 10/10

4 Likes

Off-centre, I feel like he is hiding something from us. 7/10

3 Likes

kinda looking away, i feel like she is trying to hide something… 7/10

1 Like

Keeps posting to have his avatar judged. Looks a bit vain. False modesty. 6/10

5 Likes

You have a “I dont give a fu**” stance. Dark clothing and a dark background leave much for the imagination to wonder. 10/10

4 Likes

Is standing in a pool of light that just reaches to the bottom of the white of the jacket. The black and white patches of jacket get confused with the black and white splotches of the background. No shirt. Might be stoned. All around, kind of makes one’s eyes slightly trip. 9/10

4 Likes

Looks like you’ve just been goosed.

I approve. 10/10.

5 Likes

He’s more awesome wearing sunglasses in the dark with a Quafe t-shirt and a blonde goatee than most people would be with just one of those. Nice attitude, nice lighting, nice pose, so will say 9/10.

4 Likes

Nice color blend with that Sanctity dress and background. Lighting is a little too soft for my preferences, nonetheless you have a good avatar. 8/10

4 Likes

So many pretty ppl

5 Likes

Handsome, dark and brooding. Your avatar feels a bit too low positioned in the frame to me. 7/10

7 Likes

very cruel looking cyborg probably has a penis attachment for pegging useless fat geeks lmao

7 Likes

I’m always wondering what might be on the top of your head. The stoic face makes me suspect you are practicing your gracefulness with a book balanced up there. 7/10.

5 Likes

Glad to see someone else has a glowing aura around them!

8 Likes