Rate the avatar above you

You know … technicians usually wash their face when they leave maintenance docks :roll_eyes:

6/10 for the cool vest though.

3 Likes

:wink: Those are not shades, they’re eyeglasses. OK? Yeah, my eyes are bad, I can’t afford any of those fancy Upwell or ‘Moirelle’ or whatever Elvis Costello specs, and I have pattern baldness and crooked teeth. Getting podding never helps, every clone comes back with the same. We’re not your [sic] monkeys, and so what? “We’re so pretty, oh so pretty-- vacant!”

(JJ you all. Next! :))

3 Likes

you may have bad eyesight, pattern baldness and crooked teeth, but you’re still cool with your “I take noone’s ■■■■” attitude and those glasses.

(I have returned to EVE BTW, trying to revive my Hek Fight Club. y’all are invited for some duels, I do anything from cheap T1 frigs up to BCs and anything in-between.)

2 Likes

Fugly

2 Likes

Looks like we found where Killroy went.

Edit: android keyboard trying to make me look like an idiot (gosh).

3 Likes

looks OK

1 Like

Them lips mmmmmmm
Tasty 11/10

4 Likes

Dark and mysterious…probably eats babies.

3 Likes

is there an avatar there? looks like someone just left goggles and a hat here.

3 Likes

cute and kinda sexy. 8/10

1 Like

Does your character even have a gender? No offense and what not.

Can only rate the hat and goggles, I give 6/10 need to see more but I like those hats.

dark and attractive. 7/10

As stated previously, this is just a hat and a pair of goggles. what happened to your portrait?

and what does “gender” mean?

1 Like

Man or woman? Only two genders there are.

1 Like

hey babies… just wait till my avatar updates…

I see a goggles and a berret
Look like your camera man got a little bit drunk from last night
Great lighting anyway
8/10
50638_1

2 Likes

You are super sexy… Stoic…epic…

1 Like

May I ask how you manage to post avatar images like that?

1 Like

In game, if you click on a characters portrait to get the larger version, and then right click on that, there is a ‘capture portrait’ option. That saves a nice large version of it onto your PC (in the EVE folder in My Documents).

Then it’s just a matter of using the upload option in posts to add that picture.

That’s how I’d do it anyway.

1 Like