Click and hold your profile picture
Chose open in new tab

56172_1

1 Like

Again nice berret and cool goggles
Tbh you look like a curious person looking for isk in every corner
Nice tho 8/10 again

2 Likes

You have an excellent sense of symmetry, using the frame and background to create a perfect one-point perspective. Your use of a single color, blue, isn’t boring because you also use direct lighting to cast an impeccable shade around yourself that blends seamlessly into the background. Your pose, facial expression, and position in the frame are serious but not overtly threatening; you are intriguing rather than intimidating.

However, your haircut makes me think that you would hit on me at the bar several times, asking if I’ve ever been in a stranger’s capsule soaring past the moons of Caldari Prime. Some point will have to be deducted.

Grand Total: 7 out of 10 Caldari Moons

Here’s my own profile picture:

2 Likes

Red head make you stand out if the crowd plus your tattoo seem like you are a tribe female warrior or maybe exotic dancer miss placed
8/10 looking good and bad ass

72478_1

3 Likes

sexy 10/10

2 Likes

Nice goggles, even better beret, 8/10

1 Like

The hell ya looking at?

1 Like

an 8/10 dude wearing a fancy suit that I want.

1 Like

What the hell am I looking at? IM LOOKIN AT YOU !

You sophisticated looking silly man you…

72040_1

2 Likes

I can’t really see your face but the goggles look nice 7.5/10

2 Likes

Dude are you come from the matrix cuz hell you are with that background
8/10

4 Likes

Want to know why I wear these goggles? Not only do they tell me where the isk is they also prptect my eyeballs from the harsh light of that wormhole system’s sun

1 Like

He’s pretty awesome, little bit insecure. I keep telling him to lose the beret and goggles, he’s not Che Guevara…except he’s rebellious and likes to look cool.

4 Likes

looks like a minmatar arms dealer. :gun::gun::gun: out of :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:.

also, for future reference: use eve who to see bigger portraits, it pulls them straight out of the EVE image server and they come in up to 1024 size.

Bit overboard on the cricket sunblock but at least you might scare the opposition into conceding a few runs. Like an over-inflated Purple Aki but twice as creepy.

Dark and mysterious.

Curious and shy.

Tried to look like Kanibal Kane, but failled… 2/10

You’re asymmetrical. Just like a real person is. And express personality and attitude, like a real person. 8+/10