Rate the avatar above you

If your slaves dressed you it may warrant calling the fashion police. Whip Em’ / 10

When the lighting hits just right to accentuate that
grimdark grinning skull face side of you (▰˘◡˘▰) :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice use of the Imperium backdrop. I rate this pose ‘head on apply directly to the forehead’ out of 10

New look to celebrate CCP’s acquisition by Pearl Abyss (of Black Desert Online). Character creation updates and WIS are back on the menu while our cash shops are going to be flush with lootboxes!

a pleasure / 10

that’s some hot stuff right there

firefox_2018-10-16_16-04-55

Looks like Mat Damon after the Venus crash landing.

4/10
Looks too generic
And lacks monocle :wink:

Good, unique Amarr. The cold colors, nighttime/white light, stubble, and googles looking like shades, and hood looking like a hoodie make either an urban Amarr or a smart thug. 9/10

How do I get all of the medals and Excellent standing I gave myself display in the portrait?

looks like you’re tired of someone’s ■■■■.

enough / enough!

also, dude, y u no talk to me on discord? friend request still pending for months…

1 Like

Ah, sorry mate. I haven’t been on discord since I can’t remember when. RL (job) is draining my energy. Sometimes I have enough energy after work to gel in front of Netflix. Sometimes the effort to try to find something non-crappy is too much. Pray for me, Mama! Thanks for the invite mate, hope to be more active before long.

RL can be a pain sometimes :smiley: I’d recommend The Expanse and Daredevil if you haven’t watched already.

1 Like

Looks like you’re about to drop a sick Reggae album , try to sell me some dope, a combination of the two, or lead a small fascist country.

10/10

1 Like

You look like you put your eye patch on the wrong eye… The vibe from your portrait is rather dark, as if you have experienced the worst new eden has to offer and inflicted some of that darkness upon others as well. 8/10

This is what I’m thinking to make my new pic.

i’m getting a hint of a hint there… but i’m not sure what the hint is about.

cute tho. 7/10

Your avatar is a ‘Lawnmower Man’ fever dream. I love it!
Alt+F4 out of 10!

You look like a super villain, but when you step out from behind your desk, it’s revealed you’re not even 5 feet tall. 5/10

1 Like

Your avatar is absolutely unique. I haven’t seen anything even similar to it. The tattoos are nice. I like the jacket too. Not many people know that an avatar can be made to smile because the option to make it is in the photo screen of avatar customization. Lighting and background is good too.

10/10 for uniqueness and the smile

1 Like

In a sombre mood between missions.

1 Like

LordOdysseus emerging from the matrix as a seasoned pod veteran, reminiscent of both Richard Branson and Bono, historical figures of ages gone by. 8/10

2 Likes

Looks like someone blew your ship up and your pod didn’t get out. Lighting is pretty good though, decent haircut and facial features. Would be better if you looked up though. 7/10

1 Like

Your face has that sexy monocle. That and your face seems to have warrior esque brutishness 10/10.

1 Like

+2 attitude.
+2 face.
+2 beard.
+2 goggles.
+2 cyborg.

-2 attire.
-2 attire… :neutral_face:

6/10