Recently Returned, looking for corp 70m SP pilot

Got the itch before new years and Omega’d a few accounts… looking to get into eve again. Leaning more towards High Sec PvE (missions and ratting) and PvP and FW as well. Maybe a little guidance on how to be self sufficient and earning isk, been away for probably 10 years or so.
US (EST) time zone

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. Were into FW, PvP, PvE and a little Indy too. We are a very team oriented group and like to fleet up and joke around on coms. We are an older community with most of our members being in their 40s to 60s but we are drama free and enjoy playing music on coms. Stop by our Discord and have a chat The Order of Omerta

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

I know you said High Sec, but consider this…

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be required to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Hi Torgrym,

We would be a great home for you. Check out our information here -

Good luck,
Zefo

Hello Torgrym,

Would you be interesting in living in WH space for PvP with some PVE on the side?

Hello we are recruiting here is my pitch

What we require:

• Prefered 5mil sp (if your close we can still talk)
  • Ability to participate and follow orders in combat
  • Discord/comms

What we offer:

• Null non-bloc life
  • SOV in Omist region
  • Relaxed atmosphere with adults doing adult things on occasion
  • Corp held ops
  • Vets with a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you get situated
  • PvP small gang
  • IRL fitst

Now additional offerings

• Moon mining
  • PI, null or wspace access

Join IIAR Pub to chat or mail one of the recruiters.

Check us out

Come Join Enigmous Prime.

Hello and welcome back. If you are new to the game or old to the game and ready to get back to playing eve with friends or family, you came to the right place! We are looking for more players to join our ranks and have fun! We have plenty of space for you to make billions isk fast!

LOOKING FOR!
:star: - PVP Players
:star: - Indy Players
:star: - PVE Players
:star: - Hualers
:star: - Faction Players
:star: - Alpha and Omega Toons
:star: - Explorer’s
:star: - We provide access to R16, R32, and R64 Moons
:star: - Daily Blops Fleets, and Roaming Fleets.

WHAT WE ASK FOR!
Be respectful to others and be in coms. Show up for the fleets and get rich while having fun! Come Join Enigmous Prime Today!

TSSOC has been around for a long time, lots of great members living in a busy are of Null. Next door to Lowsec, and Hisec as well!

come give us a look

Hi Torgrym,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

What we Offer:

• Tons of content. Living in the south we have very few blues around us and always have plenty of content right on our doorstep!
  • Dread stimulus program - For every new dread alt our members create the alliance will pay 1b towards the cost of your fresh hull
  • Hull srp for capitals - Lost a dread on a stratop? No problem! Receive a shiny new replacement hull in staging - complete with new car smell!
  • Alliance R64 and Corp R32 moons with a reasonable tax rate.
    • 20% on R64
    • 15% on Zircon
    • 10% on everything else
  • Small Gang PvP Roams
  • Plenty of ratting space.
  • A comprehensive industrial park.
  • Professional guidance on advancing from a beginner-level Vexor to earning a lucrative income of 500 million or more isk per hour.
  • 100% SRP for stratops (contract price not zkill, so what you pay is what you get back!).

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Welcome back, I did the same thing 3 months ago!

You should checkout atrax, great group of players!

Good afternoon!

I am the CEO of a small corp in Nullsec - we are recruiting for life out here :slight_smile:
We offer moon mining, industry, reactions, and ratting. we have a small tight knit group that will be willing and is able to teach you whatever you want to learn.

Our primary timezone is eastern USTZ but we have players in other areas as well, such as Europe and west cost US.

if you are interested feel free to send me a mail in game to Grim Avada or feel free to hop in my corp discord i’de love to have a chat.

o7 fly safe!

GriMM has what you need. Come Chat with us

contact me ingame pls for more info ty

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.