Recently Returned to EVE Looking for Corp

Howdy,

Located in US TZ, and looking to join a corp that can help me get up to speed on the ins and outs of the game since I haven’t played in many years. I have my old character (I believe Gallente hauler) and I just started a new character who is focusing on mining (Cald).

Thanks!

Don

2 Likes

Hello Don,

www.DredditIsRecruiting.com

Dreddit is the big, old, Reddit corp. We see the founders of TEST Alliance, one party of the LEGACY Bloc. We own the bottom right corner of the map, around Esoteria.

We are very friendly to newer players, and always have been. We started off as a bunch of brand new players in the cheapest ships we could find. We weren’t good at the game, but there are a lot of us! Dreddit has grown a lot since then.

All Dreddit members have access to our Mentorship program, where we match you up with a veteran. They will help you fit ships, learn skills, find fleets, and make friends. We have free ships and free skillbooks available for anyone who needs them, and new-player-focused help channels in-game and in Discord whee there is no judgement for “dumb” questions.

Most Dreddit fleets are eligible for SRP, the Ship Replacement Program. When your ship gets blown up, we pay for a new one. We have fleets made for new players too, with free ships. Drunk-ops are not unheard of either. We’re a famously chill bunch.

If you are still interested in hauling, we have corporate and alliance-level logistics groups that organize the vast material needs of a nullsec alliance. These people are much in demand.

We are a PVP corp in a PVP alliance, so there are lots of fleets to go on. We run a dozen different doctrines, and your mentor will help you find the right combination of quick to train for and fun to fly. Some of the ops are mandatory for all online players, and we get lots of good action. I wss just on an alliance fleet today that killed a munnin fleet and lots of eagles. There were tons of Capitals involved too, which is always exiting.

I think you’d fit right in!

If you’re interested, check www.DredditIsRecruiting.com for our Discord link and application process. Say hi once you’re in: I’m Claytonius3 ingame and on Discord.

1 Like

Greetings we are a caldari hisec corp aimed at helping new players and returning vets into game activities and mechanics. if you want to know more, plz send me ingame mail

1 Like

Iron-Fleet Recruiting Come have a chat with us

1 Like

We have some spots in our Academy. Send me an in-game mail if you are interested (d3l s0l) .

Ashfell Celestial Academy

1 Like

Hello @Don_Horizon and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a SUPER Active WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

1 Like

we are in hi sec 0.5 system. we are also us east coast TZ. lets chat

1 Like

Hi @Don_Horizon,

If you want to get up to speed again, I’d like to suggest operating out of low-sec, where you can get all the benefits of improved resources and access to PvP without being buried deep in null-sec territory.

The Voidstalker Heresy is currently recruiting both PvP and industrial pilots. We do run small-gang tactical fleets to ensure that content feels engaging. If PvP is not your thing, we have a strong industrial infrastructure that would allow you to mine quality moon ores, low-sec ice, and gas clouds to support all of your invention, Tech II production, and drug manufacturing needs.

I’d like to invite you to check out our ad and our board and come have a chat with us if and when it suits you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Hey Don,

I’d be willing to help show you the ropes again. The best way IMO is to hit the ground running, and since we’re on the warfront with experienced members and allies it wouldn’t be much trouble to get you back to 100% and then build up more experience. I could easily employ all your characters as well.

Since we’re a smaller group we can give you more focus, as well. If you have any interest hit me up, I’ll send you an in game mail as well. Hope to hear back!

1 Like

Hey there:

First, welcome back to Eve Online. It is a remarkable game where individuals can entertain themsevles through a variety of play styles.

Based on your two characters, I would like to invite your attention to the Cerberus Assembly corporation. We are primarily mining and industry focused with many of our memebers active in missions, anomalies, exploration, and so forth.

If you have any questions or would like to pursue an opportunity with us, feel free to message myself or join our public chat channel listed in our advert.

Fly safe!

James Vincenta
Director of HR, Marketing, and Commerce
Cerberus Assembly

1 Like

Yo, we have a wormhole corp. C5. Good times. Hit me up if you’d like to talk. - not a fan of this forums blasting. Obviously we would want to talk with you first. We do small gang pvp mostly. Ping me here if you want to look into coming to a wormhole.

1 Like

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

ICON Libertas would love to have you! We are part of Fraternity. , a top alliance in the game. We often recruit returning players and will help get up to speed on the latest in the game.

• Play in null. Make ISK (lots of ISK!). PvP with the best FCs and in a top Eve alliance.
  • We play the game to win – but we never forget it is a game. A game should be fun, not a job. Return to your roots and enjoy logging in. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.
  • We will give you room to breathe. Room to play. Room to learn. Room to make friends. Room to get rich. And plenty of opportunities to watch exploding ships and enemy tears before flying home in fine formation with your battle buddies.
  • Whether an experienced PvPer, new to fleeting, industrialist, miner, ratter, expert at insulting banter, or any combination, we want to talk with you.

Contact Arrowspeeed Bounty in game or come to ICON_Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.