Recently returning 22M SP character looking for active WH corp

Before I logged off a few years ago I was in a wh corp exploring the new thing called wormholes. Loved the life and would like to return to it. I also have pvp experience in null. I am recently retired, old and crabby. BUT that means I have a LOT of time to spend at the keyboard.

And I like Man on Man cyber !

Hi @Pussbags_Atild
We are a just starting WH corp that are looking for members to start or goal to grow and become a good group of friends.

GFRRK

New Jovian Exploration Department

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge

Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

• Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)

• Citadel Infrastucture

• Full P4 PI Capabilities

• Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)

Our Members Provide

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.

• A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.

• Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.

Our Requirements For Application

• Full API

• We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply, we will review to see if you’re a good fit for us.

• Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.

Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

o7

Drop a message ingame to GodAlmargo Aldent or check if we are online at Vastly InTheHull

Cheers

Hey, come check out our thread https://forums.eveonline.com/t/reunincapacitated-industries-wormhole-pvp-industry-and-more/

Greetings,
We may have what you are looking for. See Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps for detail.
Regards
Varrek Rexdraco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.