Recons need to get modes for Armor/Shield focus

My keres would love this.

What if all E-war moved to high slots? they are utlity after all :smiley: then the slots can be moved a bit more equally between mids and lows for most recons with more highs on avg than now.

Also the whole meta will shift and shake up everything as we know it. Eve really needs a good shake up.

… honestly thou the amar one needs to stay separate or you just made a ship with bonuses to neuts just have slots for 8or more neuts… kinda broken for cruiser

That would just weaken the shield tank and make the ship worse overall. Huginns with this kind of mixed and not defined slot layout have a much harder time tanking and fulfilling their roles. Moving mid slots away to highs and lows only lowers the shield tank to unsuitable levels and only marginally increases the armor tank capabilities.

I don’t want weaker Combat Recons. I want Combat Recons that are as good as armor ships as they are as shield ships.

There is a reason i never suggested editing either caldari or minmatar as they are supposed to be sheild based… only amarr and gallente as they are not supposed to be

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.