Recruiting an FC for Wormhole Space

Hi,

We are a growing wormhole corp that currently lives in a C2 with C3/HS statics. We have a good base of infrastructure setup and our member count is growing. We have some very long term EVE players in our corp that have a lot of general game knowledge, and we have some new individuals that need some PVP direction as well.

We need a skilled PVP pilot with FC experience that can do the following:

• Develop fleet doctrines that can be used by a wide range of characters.
  • Motivated to lead PVP efforts in our wormhole, wormholes in our chain, or in any connected LS/NS areas.
  • Has an overall calm demeanor and has the patience to deal with those without a lot of PVP experience, but that want to participate in PVP.
  • Has a proven history of PVP success (we aren’t looking for an elitist here).
  • Ability and willingness to use Discord as chat platform.

We offer:

• We will fund the appropriate candidate 1 account subscription worth of plex per month.
  • We will provide for appropriate PVP ships for this individual within reason (to be discussed).
  • Once a fleet doctrine is established, we will provide these ships for corp members to use while participating in PVP operations.
  • Private pathfinder server for wormhole navigation.

Preferably the right candidate is looking for an extended stay with us and is willing to experience some growing pains as we mature as a corp. We do not need a hardcore elitist that is going to alienate our corp members when they make mistakes, lose a battle, or would rather do something else when you want to PVP.

I am posting on an alt account so there may be a small delay responding. Please send me a private message expressing your interest, why you think you would be a good fit, and a good way to get in touch with you. A discord contact would be excellent.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Up we go

Might be interested but will need more info - contact me and tell me how to get in touch with you.

Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.