RECRUITING | Brewmaster Armada | NULL | Region: Scalding Pass

Hello Pilots,

Brewmaster Armada is recruiting all player backgrounds. We operate under the values of pay it forward. We believe that all players have value no matter the skillset or knowledge of the game. After all this is a game and we all have to start somewhere. So start with us. Our corp has been around for several years growing under Sev3rance alliance. Our journey has taken us from Providence during the war against Rekking Crew; to fighting in World War Bee II under Legacy coalition against the Imperium.

We are now on a new chapter for our corp, and now more than ever is a perfect chance to jump in on something amazing. We are now a member of FI.RE coalition in a war against Rekking Crew once more. We are living in Scalding Pass and expanding as a corp. Please see our focus below. If this is interests you. Please reach out to us in our in-game chat “–DRNK” or Discord.

Many of us are experienced and skilled pilots in many directions - PVP, PVE, and Industry. We are ready to help. We also offer a large BPO/BPC library to use while you’re in the corp.

Sounds good?

So join us…Be great, Be powerful, and most of all…Be drunk
Free beer from the Tap house!

Focus:

→ Members Goals

→ PVP Fleet Ops

→ Industrial (Mining, Building, Inventing, Moon Mining, etc.)

→ PVE (Ratting)

→ Corp Projects

If you have any additional questions or concerns. Don’t hesitate to reach out.

-Brewmaster Armada

Bump!

We are waiting for You pilots! :slight_smile:

Recruiting pilots that want a few drinks and a chill place to be.

Brewmaster Armada is recruiting. Reach out for details.

Brewmaster Armada is recruiting, come and see!

I’m not having any luck with joining corps in null. Because PH has me a on a blacklist for posting wrong chat in discord. I believe it is the reason. They call it bad behavior. Plus I biomass my old toons. I’m no spy but my last toon had been in so many corps and it made me look bad. I’m just trying to fit in some place. If you can look past my past mistakes and give me a chance I think we can help each other. ok so mostly you helping me. This is ok. We are all going to drunk any who right.

So give me a chance with you. It cant hurt. Maybe you will like me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We are happy to help :slight_smile: Welcome! And we still have some free beers in corp hangar :slight_smile:

Well, wouldn’t you know it I got into AARP just yesterday? Well, if it doesn’t work out then I will be glad to join you. :stableparrot:

We are growing, but still have some place and free beer for new corpmates! Do not wait, join us NOW (or try us - come to discord :wink: !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.