- recruitment closed -

null-sec
pvp
low-sec

(Darvo Thellere) #1

i am too stupid to delete this post and i dont care enough to google it.

We search a new Alliance
The Apes Of Her Majesty [E.B.O.L.A] :monkey: Nullsec PvP PIRATES
(Dean Auduin) #2

EBOLA WILDLANDS

(Dean Auduin) #3

(Dean Auduin) #4

EBOLA style

(Dean Auduin) #5

First real BUMP this is :star_struck:

(Darvo Thellere) #6

Citadell Fight 7Q

We had a fun fight today! You should consider becoming a part of battles like this. We find a good role for everyone to join the gang and blow up space-pixels with us!

(Darvo Thellere) #7

GWCS came back to kill our Forti and brought friends. Watch this video!

(Dean Auduin) #8

VIRUS IS SPREADING

(Darvo Thellere) #9

EBOLA just recruited an australian corp so we actually do cover all timezones now. If you are interested reach out to me and i will forward you to the fitting corp in EBOLA.

(Dean Auduin) #10

CAUTION: BIOHAZARD! :biohazard:

(Darvo Thellere) #11

Since there is a WAR nearby, we have fun roaming around and doing our pirate stuff. GW pirates lurking in scalding pass too suddenly. Join the fun!

(Darvo Thellere) #12

Skirmishes everywhere. Join us!

(Dean Auduin) #13

(Dean Auduin) #14

GET INFECTED!

(Darvo Thellere) #15

Oh boys you missed a fun brawl without blopsing and sh1t. New skilled pilots and veterans fought together against everyone else in great wildlands and beyond. Click here to read the AAR (hostile perspective).

(Darvo Thellere) #16

https://newedenreport.com/2018/07/17/great-wildlands-multiple-brawls-between-residents-lead-to-multiple-capital-losses-in-n-6z8b/

(Darvo Thellere) #17

https://zkillboard.com/related/30000992/201807222000/ And another capital brawl occured in great wildlands. This is something we do regulary. Check it out!

(Dean Auduin) #18

Here’s another article about our stratecic combat skills and how we win fights :sunglasses: :monkey:

Great Wildlands: Fighting in 5FCV-A in Struggle over Regional Hegemony

(Dean Auduin) #19

E.B.O.L.A now is officially the most powerful entity in Great Wildlands region #MakeGWwildAgain

(Dean Auduin) #20

bump this ■■■■ :monkey: