Remnants of War - Null-sec ֎ Industrial ֎ 1% Rat Tax ֎ Private Moon Mining ֎ Imperium Blue

Low cost reliable continuous logistics to/from Jita 4-4.

For miners we offer 5 lucrative moons, an ice belt in system along with enormous ore belts and T2 rigged refineries. No corp mining taxes.

I sent Allison Reoul some mail but i will still post here showing my interest in joining

For manufacturing we offer T2 rigged stations to make Sub-Caps and Supers, along with T2 rigged research and invention stations one jump away and all with low tax rates.

Low cost reliable continuous logistics to/from Jita 4-4.

We are still looking for a few more new friends…

We are still awaiting your arrival :slight_smile:

We have cookies!

[Are you the Indy type…Would you like a safe place to call home…We have all the bells and whistles…Come check us out.

Come dwell in the belts with us <3

Be all that you can be…we will help give you the tools.

When you are ready…Come chat with us.

We are well organized with Teamspeak, Discord, and Seat.

Tired of playing of being alone in a world with so many other like minded people. Come meet some new friends.

Hi, where can i apply for joining?

I’m not sure what you are waiting for…Contact us already.

If you are reading this, you really should stop…just come join our channel and start a new chapter in your journey,

For manufacturing we offer T2 rigged stations to make Sub-Caps and Supers, along with T2 rigged research and invention stations one jump away and all with low tax rates.

Did I mention we have a Keepstar in system that you can use? Carrier ratting for fun and profit.