Removed

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Alen_JD

+Wallet
No kills/No Pods
Default Corp
Super focused mining
Handsome and good name!
Has a Retriever! with as turn key operation. Start mining today!
no kill rites etc

Offers ? I’m looking for a good one!
I’m on for about 5Hours , ASAP ISK IN hand Please!

6 B …

6.5B I bid for him

Getting Warmer! He has a lot going for him! You all can do better , industry , PI, hes got good talents!

Last quotation 7B

Hmm … Leap to 9.5B and Ill sell . Others sell for about he same … I don’t want to let him go for too low. Can you get there ?

FYI, ship is not apart of character sale.
also, where is the character located?

Not very focused at all for a miner, 230k or more wasted skill points, id only offer a low 5b cause it requires a lot more work to be even close to focused miner

230 k is less then an alpha booster only. It would not take much SP to do what you want with him. Also he is in “Vay” Factory there. High Sec.
I will be back in a few hours if I get no higher bids then the 7B Ill award it to BIBIBIBIBIBI RI if he still wants it.

Good Luck!

7.5…B

Its warm but I really want 10 B… Others here are selling for way less skills and they are not nearly as good and they are averaging 10B. I mean for instance a PI character is selling for more then 10B and they don’t even have scanning . lol So yeah 10 Bill is a good price get close to that and ill let him go. Im ready to transfer now .

bump/bump

Keep bumps to once per 24 hours please. Thank you.

Yes Sir! Time noted!

Cant do it, Retract

:(… Thanks

Most recent bid is 7B
Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.