Renter Corp Looking to Grow

Good day all,

I am joining a Renter Alliance and looking to grow my membership we will have access to a -0.12 system for ratting, mining, PI and moon mining.

-handing out new bro vexors
-handing out new bro ventures and barges
-Low Corp PI Tax
-SRP

Join IIAR Pub for more details and information.

Bump looking for bros to chill and earn isk no reqs, no ctas, only good times and iskes

Bummpity bump a few new bros joined, still looking to grow plenty of opportunity and space to do so freely.

Picked up a few new bros still looking to grow join iiar pub to chat today

still need them bros to roll in and enjoy the sov

added a few more bros still looking to grow join iiar pub in game to chat

added a few more bros we keep growin come on in and have fun

Hi you still looking for pilots? Me and my other char are looking for a null corp my alt has 5.5 mil sp in missile/shield and me 3.5mil sp ceptor and vni still training up
If interst send me a ingame mail
Grtzz

Mail sent

bumps for bros still trying to spread our little wings and grow

access to capital ship facilities?

in what capacity?

Hi Jay AndSilentbob,

Are you still recruiting?

I am one of those bittervets, that quit a fair few years ago but decided to start playing again, though this time I am only planning to sub a single account. I havent managed to get hold of any old friends, though full disclosure my previous alliance was allied to Imperium.

I’m mainly looking for a place that I can hang out and make some isk via ratting. Though I wouldnt say me joining a fleet op now and then is not unlikely. I did find your Google form, however I wasnt sure how to get an API code now that API’s are defunct.

On this particular account I have two other toons, one is my mission alt and the other is one I intend to use as a skill farm.

That character I would like to join with:

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Jehannnum

Please let me know if you would be interested in giving me a spot?

bump for bros join IIAR Pub ingame to chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.