Repeating Events/Christmas Greetings

In July 2019 @Yilmas_Regin made a post about repeating events in the in-game calendar (Recurring Calendar Events). I would have posted this there but I can’t because the topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply.

I’m wondering if one of the techies could reply on this issue to let us know whether this suggestion might be feasible or possible - could you maybe have a word on our behalf please @CCP_Aurora?

Given the complexity of Eve, I would totally understand if it wasn’t going to be possible to run it as an integrated function of the native game.

If it couldn’t be run this way, though, might it be possible to hook up the in-game calendar (via a settings option) up to an external calendar so that it takes a feed of events? I’m thinking here of things like iCal (Apple) and/or Google Calendar and/or Microsoft Outlook (PCs and others).

The thing is that I want to be able to set-up recurring events for the corporation that I’m in. I can do this manually at the moment - by setting each event up as a standalone in the calendar - but it’s time-consuming and fiddly.

Any tech feedback from CCP would be appreciated. Thanks.

Either way, it’s not lost on me that you guys at CCP work bloody hard for us on refining and perfecting stuff, pretty much 24/7, I know we pay a sub for this but either way, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas.

2020 Has been really tough on all of us for loads of reasons and Corovirus is, of course, way up there. Here’s to a much better 2021 and until we get there, travel well and fly safe.

:mouse:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.