Request Item Contract UI issue

Just a FYI, you can select everything in your hangar, that you want in the contract, then right click one of the items and select create contract, and all that will be in the select item portion of the contract. so instead of trying to use the search part of the contract, you can select everything that you want, then create contract.

Agreed.

1 Like

+1
I wholeheartedly agree that the UI needs to be fixed.

1 Like

+1, I absolutely agree

1 Like

100% ups on this. Fantastic suggestion and solution! Cheers!

1 Like

A small, reasonable, and popular suggestion in PFAID? Is there something in the water and can we spread it around? :smiley:

1 Like

+1

would be nice to fix this, ty:)

1 Like

Would also like, and keeping the thread alive

1 Like

Please! This is a quality of life issue! Please help us! Too many contracts!

I agree with @Sky_Diamond!! Spot on assessment and much needed QOL improvement. Please consider.

+1

The same happens if you want to create a private contract to someone and a similar name exists. So fixing it there as well would be nice.

Greetings Signaleers, Capsuleers, and GAME MASTERS. Can someone from CCP please respond to this thread to let us know if this is being considered?

Thanks,

Rail

+1 from me :smiley:
Best regards

+1 Please we really need a update about contracts thk. Mr/Miss CCP update please. :face_with_monocle:

+1 This really needs an update.

+1 to make this fix a reality. Please!

Being a new signaleer, I know that this would tremendously streamline the contract process for resupplies on the ESRC caches that Signal Cartel puts in WH space for lost pilots.

1 Like

@Mike_Azariah @Brisc_Rubal do you all have any plans to introduce ways for making contract issuing better in terms of QoL?

This isn’t on my list, but I can add it.

1 Like

Oh yes CCP, the contracts definitely needs some overhaul.