[RESOLVED] 2017/10/10 - Unscheduled Downtime

bulletin: TQ basically crashed.

1 Like

So did CCP give Tuxford the button again or did something explode, or did something break? just curious would be cool to know a timeframe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Evegeddon in progress ? :smiley:

Hamsters out of cages. Emergency shutdown.

Our logs, zey show nothing

This was an unscheduled and unexpected downtime.

2 Likes

great to know you CCP Devs are on top of things :smiley:

This wasn’t Tuxford…

Did the Wild Turkey from last night bite back?

The only reason I can think of for such a shut down is someonemust have hacked there maiun computer system in order to either troll the game by causeing a massive server overload causeing the server to shut down untill the rouge code could be fouind. Or B someone was just a little to curious as to what developers had instore next for eve and accidently shut down the server when hacking and if they did so got one word for them… Amatures

I found the rouge hacker. Caught them red blue and green handed too.

Now what should we do with’em.

5 Likes

I was in the middle of getting my isk doubled in Jita when crash hit.

My isk was not correctly doubled due to this crash. I’ve lost everything!

I demand re-imbursement.

5 Likes

who then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Next time try a real drone, like Wasp.

autosaving messages might be a cool feature to implement if it’s not already a thing.

You could just use evegate… oh wait, nvm

1 Like

normally just use google docs figures the one time i’m to lazy to open the window

It shut down at 10:39, 21 minutes early. Some on reddit say they saw a “shutdown in 1 sec” popup, but I was docked in Amarr at the time unloading and selling mission loot and semi-AFK, so I didn’t see such a pop-up or notification personally.

Just saw my three clients had grey screens with disconnect boxes and was like “huh, did my internet go out again like a couple days ago?” … nope. “Connection Lost: The cluster is shutting down”

Wowza.

so what was the cause?

The Goons did this.

FACT.