[Resolved] 20241015 - In-game issues relating to stargates

We’re investigating reports of issues related to selecting stargates and traveling between systems. Please follow status.eveonline.com for updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Updates

• 14:45 UTC - We have identified the cause of the issues and are working towards implementing a fix for the affected stargates. While this is ongoing, traveling between systems will still be impacted.
  • 15:30 UTC - At 15:45 UTC, we are implementing a fix for the non-functional stargates. Please ensure your character is in a safe location as a brief disconnect event will occur in the affected systems.
  • 16:00 UTC - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
  • 17:00 UTC - This issue has been resolved.
6 Likes

also no bounties are happening it seems

2 Likes

Same here with the bounties, just noticed that

1 Like

Some people over here are reporting that ratting ticks arent being paid out for over and hour as well…

It’s getting a bit boring that there is a problem or bug almost every day…
What’s going on now?

3 Likes

Yes, since this happens almost daily, what about compensation for all affected Omega accounts?

Is CCP run by interns only these days?

Need more duct tape!

Now the chat server is having issues. 3rd reconnect in the last 15 minues.

Me and my teammates are still locked in the system. Request #2275150
UPD: fixed

no. this issue in not resolved

I feel sorry for whoever loses their ship because the stargate doesn’t cooperate. Then again, unless the other side is high sec, anyone crashing a gate because they’re losing a PVP fight is probably just going to be followed by whoever tackled them anyways and it won’t save them.

1 Like

Game kicked me out, now I can’t log in. Seriously… :frowning:

…or trying to jump out of Jita. :thinking: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

Did someone mess with the PoS code again?

Great, now fix the remaining pochven bugs

I feel like this might be back. The game just took several seconds to activate a gate (not the “This System is still offline” thing) and even told me “Session Change already in progress” when I tried to jump again.

And it’s back again. TC while gate jumps in a completely unpopulated area. And jumps without any gate animation, just snap from one system to the next.