20231121 - Players unable to interact with stargates [RESOLVED]

UPDATE 11:48: Today’s deployment has been reverted and Tranquility is back online and accepting connections. We will identify and correct the issue with the update before redeploying it in the future. We apologize for the interruption to service.

UPDATE 11:28: We will be bringing Tranquility down momentary to revert today’s update and further investigate the cause.

Upon logging in after downtime today players are unable to interact with stargates. We recommend getting your ships out of harms way, dock up if possible and standby for updates while we work on resolving the issue.

7 Likes

well done

1 Like

I’m glad I wouldn’t have signed in at the moment anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well done CCP

2 Likes
5 Likes

Only 2G of the way through the 4.5 G of patch. Take your time, its pretty slow down under.

1 Like

Think it might be to do with Region to Region gates; both Charmerout to Jolevier and Villore to Erme are ‘shut’ for me.

Strike all that forgot Jolevier is Essence as well

1 Like

Yay.

I had a 4 GB, a 900 MB and a 90 MB patch today. Other people only had a single 100 MB patch. Totally wild.

4 Likes

It’s not just the gates. F9 System Map also does not load, among other things.

1 Like

Yeah I notice my mac and my pc sometimes do different download amounts. If I leave one running overnight, the other will sometime do a patch when I start eve up despite logging both on after DT to collect rewards for the day.

1 Like

Looks to me like whatever you’re doing to give the right options to objects is missing the last one on stargates. Like you’re checking against length-1 rather than just length on a for loop or something.

1 Like

What isp you using ? Hope its not Telstra lol

1 Like

Another 4GB patch. :weary:

Spaghetti code things

Hmmmm…maybe we could’ve road tested Havoc on SiSi…hmmmm…

2 Likes

Its not my ISP its the crappy FTTN that everyone got lumped with when MTM replaced FTTP.

1 Like

Telstra is fuckin dogwater

2 Likes

With pepperoni. :slight_smile:

Yep i told them to shove it when they did that. Using sat now and havent looked back :slight_smile:

What, srsly?