[RESOLVED] Tranquility Emergency Restart - 2020/06/10

The acceleration gate for the mission I was running disappeared. Is there a way to fix that?

I cant undock.

1 Like

What is the expected turnaround time on support tickets related to the cluster shutdown? Hours/Days/Weeks?

put a ticket in under stuck and they will reset the mission

1 Like

Still having connection issues. Flushed DNS and rebooted. Mobile app connecting without issue, but server connections keep timing out. Any other suggestions?

I would not be doing any kind of combat at the moment, but I would warp back to the site.
usually mission sites spawn and de-spawn after a certain amount of time.
To be clear I am not an expert.

Triglavians trying to hack the system and take over Hi Sec. EDENCOM has crushed the attack and asked CCP to reset servers. News at 10.

2 Likes

I was pissed yesterday, cursed a lot, decided to stop playing and started again today, trying to not be so childish. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some of the health graphs are still not where we would want them to be. Our team is investigating the cause and working on stabilizing the situation. Thanks for being patient, everyone.

2 Likes

PLEASE FEED THE HAMSTERS BRANDED FOOD- The bargin basement kibble is obviously not up to snuff.

4 Likes

we just do some really old 4lvl missions where we save some slaves then that chashes hapend

Iā€™m back logued in, thank you

I have no idea what is going on. I just got on to play a few minutes after this happened I have not even booted up the game yet XD.

I dont want to say something I am going to be sorry later. But the game is even worse then 2 years ago. That was when I decided to make long pause from itā€¦ Things like this happen now much more regularly then before.

1 Like

Nice outfit General Grevious1

1 Like

CCP is just content creating for them selves give them a moment guys

Players of EVE please have patience. CCP are trying to round up the hamsters that have escaped forced labor. Once they are all rounded up and in chains normal operations will resume.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t undock in my ship, I couldnā€™t see my ship. I could not even see the hangar. I decided to board corvette and now my ship is goneā€¦ CCP really?

:blondesassyparrot: Guys itā€™s okay to have emergency restart to solve some problems it happens in any game. Customer Support will help u if u have any loses due the restart itā€™s simple. Have fun, stay positive and be patient :blondesassyparrot:

2 Likes

Than

1 Like