Resource Redistribution Update

yes, you right, my bad. inflation is when thay print money, here the situation is diffrent. im waiting to see what’s coming in long period.

No… Inflation is, when the prices are higher, this can be influenced with printing money, but it is not necessary so, it depends how money is circulating.

inflation kann also induced by reducing the amount of goods entering the market

Denying the adversarial nature of interactions does not make them any adversarial. It just makes you bad at the game.

This patch made me start to salvage sleepers again because I need those metal scraps for tritanium to start reactions.

Well, I’m a casual player and I really regret having paid for the full year subscription. All these latest changes made my long-term skill plan fall apart. Even remapped my attributes. Lucky enough to have one more remap to not have to wait a full year and be able to speed up combat skill training a bit.

Trigs aren’t fun, if you can’t participate. Getting pod killed by uber NPCs that are online 24/7 and losing all implants is adding nothing for me, except even slower skill training. Jumping into a gate camp adds also not really a lot of fun. At least there is a chance to get through alive. Paying even more to replace lost ships against superior forces is pointless. Corporations abandoning their stations due to the quantum core update make the region I’m in feel quite unoccupied.

Question is, why should I still pay for this? I’m excited to try out cruisers soon, but that can be done as Alpha, no need to pay anything. Yay, I guess.

8 Likes

an idea … why do we need in Xenotime R4 Moon Mats ?
can we delet the R4 Materials out of the other Moon ore ?

I play solo and I can’t get nocxium anymore. This shouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

Try doing ratting and combat sites/belts and refine the loot, eventually you’ll have enough.

1 Like

A good noctis pilot should do well these days.

Many people have fun trying to work out how to do something complex and challenging within a virtual world.

I’m disappointed, you’re not a real gamer. A real gamer never quits at the first sign of difficulty, they embrace it and strive to be successful.

1 Like

So your game was based on being able to get most of the minerals you needed easily? All it took to disrupt your game is forcing you to either buy or travel for the minerals you don’t have… One of the things I like about Eve is it will force a player to adapt to the environment around them. A lot of players resist the adapting process and try to play the game exactly as they want and then end up quitting, they underestimate their ability to adapt.

the resource update has stuffed up the game, is not worth plexing my account anymore

3 Likes

Haha, lecturing others about adaptation, while most likely being among the beneficiaries of this update. How much did your net value increase? It’s already in my previous post, that I’m adapting to the changes. I merely stated why I don’t see a point of paying for EVE any longer, being Alpha for me is just fine.

2 Likes

Only if the demand is the same.

Here are some differences to a “normal” economy.

No Central Bank.
Printing Money can be intiatied by player.
→ Missioning , Blue Loot Sell etc.

This is possible with unlimited amount. (time is a limiting factor)

Goods in eve have no loss of value, no rust etc. The condition of a new build ship and a 10 year old ship is identical, so a seller can wait without fear , that the value of the good decrease, because the condition is bad.

1 Like

This is what Null mining is right now. -0.0- -0.5 might not have a single ore in belts, since they where removed. (Hemorphite, Jaspite etc.) And CCP did not added null sec ore there, yep, asteroid belts there are empty, deserted. Lets go lower, hey! We have some Ore in belts! Hurry! Mercoxite, Bistot and Arkonor… then you check which ore give best profits… (https://ore.cerlestes.de/ore) wait what? Null literally have most shittiest profit from mining then hi-and low sec? The Null security space where anyone can gang-bang you, drop you with 20+ fleets right on your head! Just delete mining from null already. Right now null miners have most risk to mine there and the worst profit for doing it.
And since I am miner (not rorqual one, simple one) I hate this patch. Truly hate it.

3 Likes

I don’t think CCP understands their game any more and why and how people like to play it. They still trying to force pvp action or forcing people to goto low or null. Don’t think they’ll ever understand that some people just want to stay in hisec and that some just want to stay in hisec and mine. Forcing people to do things they don’t wish to do just makes them stop playing. I’ve already stopped playing thanks to their ore plan. I see nothing that will bring me back any time soon. In fact every new change just makes it worse and worse. I will not be playing any time soon until there’s a big shake up of ccp personnel that actually knows wtf they’re doing in regards to retaining players ie stop forced us to do things we don’t wish to do and enhance things that we enjoy doing. You killed moon mining and destroyed alliances and coalitions and forced a lot of us to quit. How the F is that a good thing. Wake the F up.

4 Likes

We had fun the other day, my corp organising a mining opération in LS. We found a crokite ore anomaly with three rocks of crokite weighting more than 1.2M m3 each. We were around 15 covetors with an Orca and made a killing on those rocks.

So yes you can mine in LS, have fun with the new update. But you need a well organized corporation with people playing the game. Some people will think it is sad but this game is really not focus on solo players.

2 Likes

They understand it just fine. What they also understand, and are telling you very directly, is that players like this contribute nothing to the game and are not important enough to care about. And the smart industry players are glad to see you leave because it means higher profits for them.

2 Likes

I can get that, i took my 1.7b in bpo’s in my rifter and left curse, no point what so ever to stay there now.

You keep mentioning some ambitious players that will come to replace those quitters. Where are they? Why werent they competing and winning earlier? Why should they wait till CCP clears the path for them with these ■■■■-patches, for them to be able to show their ambitions? Your imaginary friends, Merin? )

5 Likes