Resource Redistribution Update

Trit is over abundance in my area and the prices are nothing like your claiming.

Ive always bought mega and that wont change, but when you add more materials that I have to buy, manufacturing isnt profitable or even fun right now. Ive cancelled all my auctions and maybe things will change at a later date, but right now my eve world has been screwed.

fyi, theirs nothing to adapt to, other then other mmo’s

its what makes the game fun at least for me. Why would I stay subbed to a game that I wont play now?

very low profit and zero fun = unsub for now

6 Likes

Prices of minerals are skyrocketing while prices of ships are quite the same so far. Wonder why?

Any new ships being made after the “update” will reflect the new mineral prices would be my guess. It just take time to reflect changes, and these are some BIG changes imo

buy up what you can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thought about it :grinning:

Im relatively new player so for me all those redistribution changes are very interesting and im having good time watching its impact on economy, but i can imagine how veteran players feel like.
so far after those changes im earning more isk due to higher ore and mineral prices, so im happy. but isnt it bad for any economy to have hiperinflation in long term?
soon we should see how this experiment on living eve economy will end. interesting times are coming.

2 Likes

This is not inflation. This is a change in supply having an adjustment period on the market.

Then perhaps you should consider leaving highsec to obtain those minerals?

fyi, theirs nothing to adapt to, other then other mmo’s

Utter nonsense. Industry is still possible for players who are good enough to adapt and continue to succeed. Do not confuse your lack of skill and the failures it has inevitably produced with the task being impossible.

nobody has ever said its not and the game will play on, just without me as of right now.

I do and have. Yes this update has forced us to do so, its what this “update” is all about, where you been bruh

insults as always and nobody has ever said anything is impossible

3 Likes

Then why are you quitting?

this update

Yes, I get that, but if you admit that industry is still possible then why are you ragequitting instead of figuring out how to adapt and profit from the change?

i play games for the fun factor, and its been lost with this update, least for what I liked to do. When a game is no longer fun I fucken RAGE quit LMFAO

4 Likes

At least you’re honest enough to admit that you only have fun with menial grinding games and consider challenges something to ragequit over instead of fun obstacles to overcome.

3 Likes

so eve has been all of that for the last 17 years, but now its not, it has “obstacles” … lol

nice spin

2 Likes

You’re the one claiming that the new changes are too much of an obstacle to be fun.

1 Like

Between the Triglaveian PVE event that eliminated 25 % of High Security space and now only Veld/Plag/Scor/Pyro in HS WTF should I re up my three omega accounts? CCP said this the time called Scarcity good for the economy and EVE? Well maybe some CASH Scarcity in CCP HQ when more un subs might get sound the HORN OF URGENCY for the Management! I look at captains quarters, DUST 514, Valkyrie, World of Darkness, Monocle gate time a effort! Imagine if only 50% of that energy was spent creating new Level 4 missions? Hell maybe Level 5 and 6 Even??? Eve online is like Hamburger Stand that keeps trying and serve their BLUE COLLAR customers tofu! How many plates of Tofu must be sent back to cook for him to remember he (EVE ONLINE) is running a god damn Hamburger Stand?

8 Likes

I did not know there were only 108 highsec systems before the invasion. Fascinating!

WTF should I re up my three omega accounts?

Because this change is a major improvement and makes the game more fun.

Imagine if only 50% of that energy was spent creating new Level 4 missions?

Why would CCP want to waste energy on its worst content, content that should be removed entirely?

Hell maybe Level 5 and 6 Even?

Level 5 missions exist already. But I’m sure you won’t ever do them because you can’t do them in highsec with effectively 100% safety.

Eve online is like Hamburger Stand that keeps trying and serve their BLUE COLLAR customers tofu!

No, EVE is like a vegetarian place that has one token meat dish on the menu, tons of happy customers, and a few angry people standing outside yelling about how awful it is that the meat dish isn’t exactly what they want and the restaurant will surely die any day now because of this horrible injustice. The reality is that people like you are not anywhere near as important as you think you are, and you aren’t CCP’s target market. So please follow through with your threats to quit.

1 Like

yes, you right, my bad. inflation is when thay print money, here the situation is diffrent. im waiting to see what’s coming in long period.

Just because you disagree with me does not make my opinion wrong.

Interaction between players is only adversarial in nature if you choose to view it that way. It certainly doesn’t have to be.

3 Likes

■■■■■■■■!