Retrurning player looking for new content

Been away from the game for a couple years.

looking to actually do some PvP this time, bored of the Mining/Indy/risk adverse lifestyle i played before…

looking for Small(ish) Gang (would rather be more involved than just a button pusher out of hundreds of ppl) and to learn from the masters :slight_smile:

feels like i need to re-learn the whole game over again anyways

Looking for content we have plenty of it, come over to our discord and talk to one of our recruiters to begin the process. don’t miss out on all the PVP action.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
80% Buyback program for all your loot.
0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
Open boarders with all coalitions space.
20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
MANDATORY:
+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||
Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006

Eclipse Strike Unit

Looking for a PvP wormhole group with the best of both worlds, Eclipse is looking for PvP pilots to join our new Corp that will provide NS & Wormhole Action, form a C2 C5/NS hole.

We are looking to grow and become a competing corp within wormhole space, We are casual eve players where RL comes first.

Talk to any of our Recruitment team.

Join in-game channel Eclipse Recruits

what we Provide :

**PvP **
**Experienced Fcing **
Black Ops
PvE Make Isk

what we want :
EU/US Pilots
**A willingness to learn **
provide knowledge and be keen to fly as a group
Discord coms with a working mic
**min omega Account **

Join Discord: Eclipse Strike Unit

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can read more about us and how to find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

hey man. Im the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null PVP corp with the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. We are Indy/PVP focused. We are looking for more like minded members who put real life first and enjoy playing eve with buddies, creating something of our own. Our corp is based on the members, meaning the members have a say in the future of the corp. Come have a chat in our discord and see what you think.

Hey Ankor

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.

No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

We don’t passively sit around waiting for others to make the first move: combat deployments, black ops hunting, roams, gate camps–we stay busy having fun.
Our members also enjoy collaborating on industry production, and running end-game PVE activities.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

o7 Do you have a discord I can speak to you on?

thank you for the offers guys, i have joined a corp already though

No buton pusher but he joins imperium lmao :))

good ppl are good ppl :slight_smile:

oreet bud am looking for new pvp member