Returnee pilot seeks employment, education and explosions

o/

Upon returning to Eve after an unavoidable six month break I find my old corp to be in a state of advanced decline - It’s a Ghost Town. Having wiggled my way out of their seemingly abandoned WH Astrahus I find myself back in Hi-Sec with not much worth doing nor the inclination to do it.

SO I’m a seeking an active WH corp that wouldn’t mind taking on a (relatively) green pilot as an apprentice. I can move about WH space comfortably and am familiar with siggy etc. I’m not looking for hand-outs or hand-holding, but I have little experience with PVP and that is something I’d like to address.

Holse.

Edit: Currently at almost 9m sp. EUTZ

Hi, if you want to get stuck in and learn fast I recommend Wormbro.

Good luck! o7

I can see the appeal, but I think I’d rather steer clear of de facto educational establishments…

Hey, you might enjoy Doin It Wrong. We’re a PVP focused C4 corp that is looking to be a competitve entity in WH space. While your sp is a bit lower than our usual recruits our members are willing to help you get back into it.

Here’s our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

Hello Holse Morat,

I read where you didn’t want to be in class and I get it. We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance, but that doesn’t mean we do not have a tremendously great High SP pilots that actively play. Anyways, you can check us out if you want and appreciate being on your recruitment post.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7 a :mage: for content creation

Howdy! Welcome back to Eve!

We are a -0.5 space null corp looking for new players, we do explore WH once in a while and would love to bring your wh experience on board. We can offer you the PvP training with our amazing FC’s and show you the fittings in return plus we offer not only a corp but a digital family that will never breakdown, we only grow together as a team. Our people are always available as we cover all TZ through out our alliance! Check out our ad and hit up one of our recruiters in game! Null to High Sec Recruitment! Vow of Vengeance!

Looking forward to seeing you on the grid and again, welcome back!

Nesca

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game!

Message Zarosh Dugan today!!

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.