Returning 12-year veteran pilot looking for a new home

Hi dear fellow pilots,

I’m a 12-year veteran in EVE who basically left this community since I graduated from university but lately just got back in again.
I have 62m sp and another account with 40m. I’m scrambling to figure out all the new things in this game as everything looks so alien to me now. I used to play a lot of PVE and some PVP, but frankly don’t remember how to run those things again.
I feel I need a bit of help from a “newbie” friendly null sec corp to restart, but I’m sure I can pick up quickly and get back into PVE and PVP actions shortly.
Are there any recommendations for corps? If possible I prefer those in null sec space in Sansha region or guristas region, those are the spaces I was relatively more familiar with.

Thanks and happy flying o7

1 Like

hey there, you’re welcome to come and join us or come for a chat on discord to see if we are what you are looking for. We own all of Impass as part of the RMC (we aren’t renters) and we have many vets. Check out our recruitment poster - Check our of summer special offer - Free beer, 20% off drugs and 30% off in any brothel - #30 by Clara_Precesdei or for more info on joining - start [WR0NG Alliance Wiki]. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi o7 and welcome back!

We can offer you all you describe.

• We are a mix of veterans, new and returning players
  • An active and helpfull community
  • We live in Gurista null

Have a look here and let’s have a chat if you are interested: [EUTZ] EndlessRain - friendly industrial corp for new and veterans alike in null and Caldari FW

I wish you all the best in your search for a new home in Eve :slight_smile:

Rainarchy
CEO EndlessRain

Welcome back! We are a small, close knit corp in Vale. There are plenty of Guristas to shoot at.

Howdy Angel!

First of all, welcome back! Alot has changed so its going to be quite a ride for a bit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

With that out of the way, I am a part of The Celestial Cartel. We are a PVP corporation that also likes making isk when we aren’t out shooting stuff. We are always looking to help train up people, and would be more than happy to help get you up to speed! Sadly though we aren’t out in Sanshas or Guristas space, we are out in Angels space so keep that in mind.

If you have any more questions or would like to talk, feel free to check out our forum post linked below. Until then, happy flying!

hope to speak whit you on discord :smiley:

I second what Clara said, and make sure you check out Sphinx Rising. Those other corps smell funny.

We’re a newbro and returning player friendly Corp. Come check us out

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel The Order Recruitment

Let’s have some fun together

Hi there Angel Memory

if you can consider an 100% independent pvp corp then please have a look at our recruitment post below

cheers
prim

Hello there, your welcome to come join us on discord (wrecky#4222) or join our public in-game channel “Aurora Dynamics Public” We’re mixed time zones US-EU-UK

Regular Pvp Content

Null-sec mining – Ice Belts, Ore Anomaly’s, Regular Belts and Moons R4 R8 R16 R32 R64

Null-sec Ratting – Free Reign to rat and a low corp tax rate

Manufacturing, research, and reactions

Regular Jump Freighter Service

Ore Buy back Program

Easy market access to two big market hubs

Alliance Run SRP and much much more

Lots of opportunities to use carriers

MMDS is recruiting, look us up, Great to see a returning pilot.

MarshaLL

Hi Angel Memory,

BCROW is a PVP corp that is new player and vet friendly. We do PVE in the down time. If you want to talk with us come to BCROW Pub. Hope to talk to you soon

Are you tired of being blueballed in null? Do you want to kick over other peoples sandcastles? Want to move from null to having fun? Want to small gang and feel like you aren’t just a number?

Minds of Murders is a c4 wormhole corp with a C3/C5 Static. Come build wealth and salt with us! What we really want is to help YOU as our team. We are a corp that treats each other as family. If you do not have thick skin we are not for you. We kick over other peoples sand castles, We collect salt, and we murder whether that be rats or people ■■■■ goes BOOM. Wormholes will make you more isk and help you farther on your eve journey.

Ingame channel Murders pub

o/ we may be what your looking for
we are a null sec corp in one of the largest aliances in eve, we have a corp wormhole and do all sorts of pvp and pve

we also live in guristas space

[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 and WH corp is recruiting - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Sorry replied to the wrong one :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Angel_Memory

Welcome back. We’re here to help
Take a look at us and see if we’re a good fit. That’s what we do. CYA

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.