Returning 15M SP player looking for an EU TZ corp!

Evening (and soon to be goodnight)…

I see you’ve gotten a few corps already to look around with but I still want to give you the option to explore what UMAH might have for you, and ofc… what you can do for us? :slight_smile:

I’ll keep it short…
Here is a longer UMAH recruitment thread ← some good read if you are interested.

We live out in NPC nullsec, we are a industrial corporation with mining / pvp / pve and … well, abit of everything tbh. Depending what you wanna do, I’m sure we got the pilots to deliver, we have a very tight cooperation within the alliance (Vega) itself.

If you are into mining - there is almost a new moon chunk to mine each day.
If you happen to like gate camping, we do those aswell (traffic ain’t Jita jammed buuut still)
If you like roaming, well either call it out, grab some with you to follow, or there are from time to time others who do the same.

Prio!

1. No toxic behaviour is accepted. We seek friendly and helpful pilots <3
  2. RL goes first! Lots of pilots with familys or other RL stuff so we don’t demand xx amount of CTA’s attendance per month or so. You play EVE to enjoy it - don’t make it your duty :smiley:

As said - I kept it short! Hope to see you in Umah_Pub channel ingame! :slight_smile: