Returning 40m SP player looking for non TIDI PVP

Been away for about 9 years, so slightly rusty on the current PVP meta.

Has all skillpoints in PvP for Gallente hulls up to and including BS V, but can of course respec.

I used to love small gangs, roaming, piracy and the like but I can try other stuff as long as it means plenty of killmails with me on left or right column. Also, tbh, -10 sec status is a bit annoying when not multiboxing so I would rather not.

Have more money than time, with family commitments, but is OK with ISK as long as I don´t have to buy new bloody HICtors all the time.

EU TZ.

let me know.

1 Like

Hello, I saw you mention small gang’s we are currently looking for more players to come join our small gang roams. I can assure there is plenty of kill-mails you can get since its null sec. Everyone is enemy! Always family first.

Hey @Tomte

Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. as far as tidi goes we don’t hit that most fleets for us are about 50. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:smile:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

Hello @Tomte,

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance. Come check out who and what we are…

or if directly interested in a more focused EU TZ Corp of ours, check out this one…

We hang out with them all the time and they are some good buds in our space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.