Returning 55M SP player looking for new home

@Rykanator

A good proportion of our Corp is UK and EU TZ.

Join us on Discord

Discord%202

1 Like

Hello @Rykanator and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super Active WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Eve mail sent

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We do have some requirements: We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed.
Register on SEAT
Be Active
Be on Comms
Be in Fleet
Contribute to Corp
Have Fun!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a more and more PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for pilots!

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate, Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Come chat with us mate

1 Like

HI Rykantor, not sure if you’re still looking but we’re recruiting.

We are EU PVP focussed (I’m also UK based). Most info is here: The Dark Vanguard - New Null Sec Corp looking for PVPers & other stuff

1 Like

Hi there o/
If you’re still looking or are undecided, I’ll leave this here for your consideration

1 Like

Have a read… Even if you found a corp, it cant hurt to have options. Maybe something will spark up your interest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rykanator, please check out F-OFF. Contact me in game I would like to chat with you.

1 Like

Hey mate!

I would suggest for you to join Pandemic Lizards. and Triumvirate.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

• 18+ Years of age
  • Voice comms
  • 40+mil SP
  • Shield Carrier
  • Dread alt
  • The hunger to smash people in the face
  • Solid sense of humour, we love the bants, would even say Elite banter!

What you can expect :

• Tons of PVP
  • Strong UK/EU time zone presence
  • Solid leadership
  • Active members
  • Experience and willing to assist
  • Top tier sov for ratting and mining
  • Fleets from frigates to titans and everything in between
  • Wh, blops, ganks, camps

Public Channel – Lizards Pub
Chat on discord

1 Like

Do you like boobs?
You sound like the kind of person that likes boobs… we have much to talk about.

Call me sometime…

FD
SSjGhost

1 Like

Hi @Rykanator
FUN inc is recruiting - come check us out!

1 Like

Hey there mate, I represent ORCO - a small sized corp (75 toons atm) that belongs to the alliance Initiative Mercenaries. We are looking for new guys who don’t take things too seriously - but understand that pvp is all part and parcel with being in NullSec.

If you’d like to chat please join us in ORCO. (don’t forget the .) - our public channel.

Cheers Hawkeye

1 Like

Well if you’re up to bust some skulls in Lowsec, I know the right for you to join :wink:

My group hangs out in lowsec. We have ties in Amarr Space too but been flying with some other dudes over in Black Rise just for the sheer amount of PVP content going on. If you like small gang fuckery with experienced vets and FCs, memeing in local, and undocking right into content - give us a look.

Here is our ad:

Hit me up in game if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi Rykanator,

Come have a chat with Cyrus Kurush:

I won’t try to dazzle you with shiny adverts, have a chat with Cyrus and find out what we can offer is best.

Corra o/

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

You might be interested in flying with us.

We are an international industrial corp operating in NPC null and wspace. We are Real Life friendly and consist of mature players across all timezones (personally I’m in UK with similar play hours to yourself)

There’s quite a bit more info on our main thread, including how to apply:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.