Returning 55M SP player looking for new home

Hi there o/
If you’re still looking or are undecided, I’ll leave this here for your consideration

1 Like

Have a read… Even if you found a corp, it cant hurt to have options. Maybe something will spark up your interest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rykanator, please check out F-OFF. Contact me in game I would like to chat with you.

1 Like

Hey mate!

I would suggest for you to join Pandemic Lizards. and Triumvirate.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

• 18+ Years of age
  • Voice comms
  • 40+mil SP
  • Shield Carrier
  • Dread alt
  • The hunger to smash people in the face
  • Solid sense of humour, we love the bants, would even say Elite banter!

What you can expect :

• Tons of PVP
  • Strong UK/EU time zone presence
  • Solid leadership
  • Active members
  • Experience and willing to assist
  • Top tier sov for ratting and mining
  • Fleets from frigates to titans and everything in between
  • Wh, blops, ganks, camps

Public Channel – Lizards Pub
Chat on discord

1 Like

Do you like boobs?
You sound like the kind of person that likes boobs… we have much to talk about.

Call me sometime…

FD
SSjGhost

1 Like

Hi @Rykanator
FUN inc is recruiting - come check us out!

1 Like

Hey there mate, I represent ORCO - a small sized corp (75 toons atm) that belongs to the alliance Initiative Mercenaries. We are looking for new guys who don’t take things too seriously - but understand that pvp is all part and parcel with being in NullSec.

If you’d like to chat please join us in ORCO. (don’t forget the .) - our public channel.

Cheers Hawkeye

1 Like

Well if you’re up to bust some skulls in Lowsec, I know the right for you to join :wink:

My group hangs out in lowsec. We have ties in Amarr Space too but been flying with some other dudes over in Black Rise just for the sheer amount of PVP content going on. If you like small gang fuckery with experienced vets and FCs, memeing in local, and undocking right into content - give us a look.

Here is our ad:

Hit me up in game if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi Rykanator,

Come have a chat with Cyrus Kurush:

I won’t try to dazzle you with shiny adverts, have a chat with Cyrus and find out what we can offer is best.

Corra o/

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

You might be interested in flying with us.

We are an international industrial corp operating in NPC null and wspace. We are Real Life friendly and consist of mature players across all timezones (personally I’m in UK with similar play hours to yourself)

There’s quite a bit more info on our main thread, including how to apply:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.