Returning 86m SP PvP Pilot with alts looking for new home [USTZ]

Sounds like you would be a perfect fit for us! We’re tight knit group of people, most of us older than 30. We throw ourselves at everything space has to offer, and have a lot of fun doing it!

Swing by our Discord channel and say hello, or get in touch with one of our recruiters in-game!

Looking forward to hearing from you! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Ram good to see you are still around my man, shame yall left warped though, would have been sweet to fly together again

1 Like

Yeah it’s a shame we had to leave, some good folks in W4RP. But the grass was definitely greener on the other side #NoRegerts

1 Like

Hutsky,
You sound like a great fit for Astrotech after reading your post. I also have taken breaks from eve before because of the lack of interaction with other corp mates. I’ve loved my experience with Astrotech and we would enjoy having you grow with our team.

You can read our full ad here for more details:

Or you can come visit with us on discord to see if you would enjoy hanging out with us:

1 Like

Legacy Coalition for the win <3

1 Like

Greetings

I’m part of Yamagata Syndicate recruitment team, I’ve read your post and i’d like to invite you over to our discord for a chat.

We have just moved over to fountain and are now part of Initiative Mercenaries, its a fresh start for the corp - you could be part of that too!

Its a very active corp, chilled, our own FC’s and you can be sure to find people online all the time in the EUTZ. We also have USTZ pilots, and round the clock pings for fleets.

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Discord recruitment channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/5XVQpfq

Recruitment Ad: ★ Yamagata Syndicate - Null Sec - PvP ★

YS KB: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98115937/

Init KB: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/499005583/

Best Regards

d0ran.

1 Like

I’m going to give a big + 1 for my new fam and recommend you have a chat with Ram. Being in the same position as you OP returning after 3 years you couldn’t wish to meet a nicer more welcoming group of fun bro’s who’ll make you feel welcome as soon as you join.

1 Like

hi man, if youre still looking and fancy a proper catchup, gimmie a shout!

all the best on your search though

Frenchy

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

o/, I hope everything’s going well.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Laid Back Crew
✪ Active Leadership
✪ Exp FCs
✪ Null/Low Sec hunting
✪ Small/Large Gang
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Daily Fleets
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ SRP <–Sub Cap Plan
✪ SRP <–Capital Plan
✪ US-EU-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

The Prophit
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.