Returning after 3 years -- looking for a home

Greetings friends!
As the title states, I have been away from Eve for a little over 3 years.
I recently (today actually) reactivated my accounts and looking forward to getting back into it.
Couple things:

-PST timezone. My times vary due to work but evenings/nights are good.
-couple of toons that I think have several millions in SP.
-Looking to partake in all sorts of things in Eve and have fun. Including:

low sec
null sec
PVP
Mining
industry
worm hole

Just looking to really enjoy the game and have fun at the end of the day.
Looking for a group where I can make some friends, have some laughs.

Also need a crash course again on how to play Eve.
much obliged!

MT

Hello

IRC (intrepid crossing alliance) is still around after all these years. my recruitment alt. Dorfsorc is tasked with matching people to the right corp within IRC to meet their gameplay needs. We have morphed over the years into a more family style with emphasis on enjoying the game and each other. Give dorf a shout if you want to hear more.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We’re not as developed organizationally as you are asking for, but if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up we’d be happy to have ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/fyad-the-last-corp-youll-ever-join-hopefully-ustz-autz-only
Check out this post and see if this is something you are interested in.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/full-broadside-420mm-nullsec-pvp-in-curse-us-tz/288364

Come chat with us we are a laid back group that like to have fun and chill mostly us tz and active every night we have a ton of content where we live so come chat with us

Here is our info

Hi! Looking for a home?

In case you are still looking for something.
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/public-enemies-co-official-corp-advert-join-the-war-join-the-imperium/275274/18

Hello Misha, any any interest in checking out Pochven? If you think EVE has a steep learning curve wait till you get out here!

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.