Returning (again) 130mil SP

Looking for a corp to show me what has changed over the years I have missed

HI Migrik,
We are a very active corp within a larger alliance. You can play the game as you want but there are daily fleets for mining and various other activites including Faction War. Our info can be found here - 👾 High Sec Corporation - Seeking Miners, Haulers, Industry & FW Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation
Thanks
Z

Hi there m8

welcome back and please make sure to check us out

i think we might be a good option for you

Cheers
Prim

Hey mate.
My name is Haconen
I am with The Dystopian Angels

We are PvP Focused NullSec Corp that operates in AllSec and WH space.
We have a strong Indy arm with multiple moons and Production Stations in full swing.
Our main TZ is EUTZ and USTZ, and a solid core of AUTZ folks like myself.
If you are interested, hit us up in our Discord.
Anymore info you want just send me a message here or ingame or follow the forum link.
Discord The D.A.
Forum Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

It would be great to see you over there.
Thanks mate.
Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

Come try us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small tight knit group that does pvp, fw and pve. We are a very active bunch and live spending time on coms and in fleet killing ppl.

Come by and chat The Order of Omerta

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

We could be Neighbors. You used to work right next door!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be required to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Hey Migrik,

We’re a small wormhole corp looking to bolster our ranks. We live in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. USTZ, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks.

Not sure if WH space is your thing or not, but I’ll link our posting below.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Fly safe! o7

hey buddy
we are a smaller corp/alli

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.