73+million sp toon lf new corp

looking for a nullsec or wormhole corp to do ratting and pi.

Good day,

We may be a fit for you: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

We got space for plenty fo ratting and our own POCO’s for PI. We are in nullsec ~

I hope to see you on our discord to have a chat!

Hello!

You should check out ATRAX, USTZ

We have good pi and ratting space, and $$$ moon to top it off.

Our discord Join the Social Infrastructure Discord Server!

We have nullsec and wh content available at all times. Currently we live in a C2 that has Ns and C5 statics allowing wh farming and pvp as well as a ns always available.

not interested in pvp?

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

We have many great PI Systems

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi Brian,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

What we Offer:

• Tons of content. Living in the south we have very few blues around us and always have plenty of content right on our doorstep!
  • Dread stimulus program - For every new dread alt our members create the alliance will pay 1b towards the cost of your fresh hull
  • Hull srp for capitals - Lost a dread on a stratop? No problem! Receive a shiny new replacement hull in staging - complete with new car smell!
  • Alliance R64 and Corp R32 moons with a reasonable tax rate.
    • 20% on R64
    • 15% on Zircon
    • 10% on everything else
  • Small Gang PvP Roams
  • Plenty of ratting space.
  • A comprehensive industrial park.
  • Professional guidance on advancing from a beginner-level Vexor to earning a lucrative income of 500 million or more isk per hour.
  • 100% SRP for stratops (contract price not zkill, so what you pay is what you get back!).

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

REPZ is a corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hello! I am a recruiter for Brewmaster Armada and we love to do ratting and PI with a nice tall stout! We live in wormhole space and are a tight nit active group! So shoot me a message on discord!

hellbent69420 < discord

Hey hit me up we are an active wormhole corp looking to grow. In game Darkkan Mandarin

just as an update on my post. i found a home in a corporation in pandemic horde. thanks for the replies anyway. im glad i interested all the people who responded to my post.

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch
Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.
    Requirements:
  • 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    REPZ

Hey Brian
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

7o Brian - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela

We have all that and more!! if your still looking!

Aegis Victorium - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi check us out