USTZ 10M Main/1.3M Alt Looking for Corp

I made these accounts in 2017 but took a hiatus. I’m now back to playing full time looking for beginner friendly Corp that is interested in PVE, Wormhole, Industry, and dip my toes into pvp. My Main is focused on caldari, exploration, and missiles. My Alt is focusing on Mining ships and industry.

Hey Dead!

How do you feel about faction warfare? We currently fight for Calmil as part of our alliance HUSH which has a greater industrial wing and the corp is beginner friendly. See below for more details.

If you are looking for a Wornhole Corp hit me up here or in game.

Darkkan Mandarin in game.

I’m not going paste a wall of text that doesn’t really say anything, nor am I going to ask how many skill points you have or what ships you can fly. I want to know more about you as a player. Feel free to contact me in game and let’s chat.

your more then welcome to have a chat if you like :smiley:

You could always give us a try.

Hey 501st Imperial Navy is recruiting! Come check us out in our discord! 501st Imperial Navy . We are currently recruiting all types of folks. We are a USTZ timezone null corp living with Sons of Bane. We have a lot of everything you are looking for!

Here is our recruitment ad: [501IN] 501st is Recruiting! . Feel free to reach out in our discord, in-game (Nate Armstrong, Ted Scwhartz, or Gracie Willington ) We would interested in talking and seeing if we are the right fit for you!

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Hey there! Come have a few brews in the endless abyss of wormhole space with us at Brewmaster Armada! Feel free to contact me via discord!

hellbent69420

Hi Dead Sync

We’re a small wormhole corp living in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. Primarily USTZ, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. We’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously

We do a lot of pve and definitely jump on pvp whenever it is available. We engage in a variety of activities. We have industry players in here as well.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    REPZ

Hey Sync
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

7o Dead Sync - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela

hello

im the ceo of a small new lowsec corp down in khanid that is part of the darwinsm alliance. i play autz on days off of work .pretty much weekend warriors,if ya dont mind a new corp just starting out join my discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hey bro. I hope you’re still considering corporations. Legion Ascending is a new corp created with a community focused perspective. We want our corp to move forward as a group instead of individuals.

While we are new, we have experienced leaders and are looking for other experienced players to join us. We are diving into all paths of EVE but are currently focusing on industry to get us going and profitable so we can offer more for our members. We frequently dive into low and null sec for small gang pvp and plan to get our people into incursions for isk.

We have plenty of goals for our future, but right now we are enjoying the process of growing and creating new friends to enjoy the game with. Life comes first is a must-have attitude and we require a sense of humor! Or at least the ability to take a joke. We want the environment of our corp to be as stress free as possible while still accomplishing our goals together.

I could go on all day with what we hope to accomplish, but instead of boring you to death i hope you reach out and see what you think.

Aegis Victorium - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Jump on our discord! lets chat, we are very active!

Come give us a chat and let’s see if our goals align!