Returning Casual Industrialist

40 year old casual player online nights and mornings PST depending on work schedule.

Acct 1 Main Char 11.8mil SP Orca/Battleship/Mackinaw
Acct 2 Main Char 13.2mil SP Battleship/Mackinaw

Right now I’m only running the two accounts. I used to run 8 accts, Orca/Mackinaw/6 Hulks but the remaining 6 accts are in alpha currently at approx 6.5mil SP each. I’m not set up to run more than 4 accts at present.

I’d like to get into a corp in the US that is takes part in the industry side of the game where it might not be their primary focus. Mainly mining since that is what I have done up til now with some manufacturing too. I’ve got 13 BPOs for Tech I Mining Crystals and would like to get more into the manufacturing side of things.

I’d consider myself a new player since I never really explored the game’s depth previously. I’m looking for a Corp that doesn’t mind showing me the ropes. Ideally someone that I can transition out of high sec with.

Kamaka

1 Like

:wave: @Kamaka

Wellcome back to the game.

I am currently developing an idea of mine and i am in need of capsuleers for it.
From what i have understood from the information you have provided you wish to get passed a “miners mind” and wish to know and do more the just mining that you have been doing so far.

The idea i have is unique and interesting (for the most people) and is only on the starting line atm but with clear goals in mind and determination we will get there!
Let me present to you my idea: Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

You might like it or not, it all depends on your playstile.
But as we progress you should be able to progress along with us and be able to try out all those other things you have not done before.
And since you consider yourself as a new player, don’t worry about it. We wont cower away from helping you out with your questions. We all teach eachother until we get our schools up and running.

I hope you will consider us!

With kind regards,

Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not really into the role play side of the game. I’m mainly just looking for a corp where my efforts can contribute to a larger goal.

3 Likes

I’ll mail you in game.

1 Like

Greetings, we are a hisec industrial corp aimed to help New players and returning vets into mining and industry. We have awesome industry support and guidance. If you interested, join Naabal comms and ping me.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining The Phoenix Uprising! They are an Industry/PVP focused corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hello Kamaka,

I believe my corp may be a good fit for you. We currently reside in Null-Sec space under a large alliance cap umbrella, which means we have relatively safe space for mining ops, moon pops, etc… Lots of operations, as well as PVP if you want it, otherwise casual mining is totally acceptable for us.

If you’re open to looking into null-sec and interested in helping fill out production chains/working toward a common goal then please give me a shout. Quick link to our advert is here: Null Pilots - Join the Brigade!

Best of luck and take care.

Regards,

Von

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.