Returning full time, looking for family's and friends community close to hi sec or in, PVE

Hi I’m a returning vet from 2004 but unfortunately I only am at just over 5mil sp do to skill extracting most of them in the past of the yrs. I was in to Mining and Indy back in the start and most of the tie I played, but then switch to pve combat missions, now looking in to abyssal.

I’m looking for a family and friend close community type corp for PVE / other in or close to High sec.
I’ve been shafted a few times really bad by corps that just wanted numbers, or by being lead to null/WH space and left playing solo most of the time. In the end I lost a lot of Isk and left Eve, and that’s why I’m looking for what I am. ATM I’m in a baby corp that was a random in game mail as the tax was 0% and I could ask questions. But now I’m Looking for a More Perm Home.

1 Like

Hey Nimesis!

We at Fixers are dedicated to build a community together with our members.

We offer a secure High sec environment to give you access to resources and Corp Buyback program to have you back in your game in Industry in no time!

We also provide you with a welcome package, if you need it.

We are a small growing corporation where you can leave your mark :smiley:

For further info, please do not hesitate to contact me

BR,
Raman Pedel
Fixers Corporation Recruitment Officer

Come give us a look. Sounds our you’re our type of player.

We are The Order of Omerta and we’re a community driven mining and indy Corp looking for more members.

We have access to all three sectors of space and are looking to fill it with more players.

Mining and indy: We have access to all three area of space to gather resources from, engineering structures in highsec and null and TONS of mining opportunities, max boosts and near max reprocessing.

PvP: We aren’t pros but we got plenty of ppl who are willing to join fleets and hunt some space prey. Gate camps, filament roams, ganking gankers, we’re always looking for more combat minded pilots or those with FC experience to help teach and lead content.

PvE: We run missions, abyssals and other types of pve events for fun and money. Tons of opportunities for ratting in lowsec and null as well.

Community: We play this game for fun and to achieve Corp goals and make friends. We don’t like drama or toxic attitudes and prefer to let ppl play their way. Great bunch of ppl in coms and joining fleets together.

If you’re looking for a relaxed Corp that you can enjoy the game without a bunch of ppl telling you how to play it and a mature community where you can make friends then join us today.

Discord: The Order of Omerta
In game channel: The Order Recruitment

Been there myself.

Currently with a good group doing a mix of things.

Come chat and see what you think.

DragoFire

Thank you, I’ve been busy with RL and I’m sorry I haven’t replied sooner, I’d like to chat.

Hey there Nimesis2,

You can always come to check out Isk.Industries.
We are an Industrial/PVE Corp that takes on all levels of players
We are based out of HighSec

We always have someone on and always have mining fleets going, or someone running pve or exploring.

You can play as often as you like, no pressure RL always comes first.
We offer Buyback on all Ores, Moon Goo, and Mins

You can message me in-game if you like, or you can pop into our DS and we can go from there. Look forward to hopefully hearing from you, Take care and fly safe o7

Hey Nimesis2,

Hope this interests you:
Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi Nimesis2,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper Minmatar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.