Returning Indy looking for a place

Hei there,
Im thinking of comming back to EVE after some years, so here it is:
I was a miner / Indy in goons back at 2017ish, with 3-4 accounts back when rorqual mining was a thing. so i was popping rocks in delve and manufacturing / selling Hels to pve ppl.

Now im looking for something on a smaller scale couse i felt lost in the big organization. Read about the changes in industry and id like to do some ore / moon mining / some gas harvesting, doing some reactions / building some stuff.
Initially i though i might go solo in 0.5 Hi sec or try a C1/C3 wh to set up my own stuctures, but i dont want to do it on my own. I`d like some ppl i can talk to / have common goals in sight.
So is there any good bunch of ppl that are doing something simillar? 0.5 HS base, low sec operations? maybe pure low sec? Can be 0.0 as well, but who havent merged into a 10k alliance?
i have tryed out a WH coorp too and it was good, but i dont want to be a active part of pvp.
Basecly i want to do Mining/Indy on a 3-5 account scale and have someone else do the PvP part.
Im 40 irl, playing form EU, and there are times when i talk too much on coms :smiley:

If this looks like something that you are looking for, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi,

We are a small group of eutz players living in null sec, not a part of any big organizations and we do own a little corner in space for ourselves :)) Our members run a variety of ingame activities, be them pve/indy/pvp, but the most important thing is that we do it while socializing on voice coms.Our infrastructure here can support all aspects of the game and our constelation is cozy :stuck_out_tongue:

This is us, and if anything of the above might get you interested, we can chat when you feel like it.

o/

hey buddy i see we can help you out there
take a look add our post

1 Like

Have a look at our post

Good group these guys

Take a look at our corp we are nil sec based but will be setting up for indy, pi, moon mining and other industrial adventures as well as PvP.

Hey Noside,

We are in Null and have a nice size alliance that can meet any needs you have. We do fight regularly and both big and small pvp fights. Lots of miners and Indy guys in the alliance as well to give a helping hand. We really encourage our members to ask for help anytime they need it to ultimately better the alliance.

Reach out if you want to know more and we can chat in discord.

o7
Delish Deltek

Hi Noside,

What your looking for sounds pretty much exactly what we are. We are based in 0.6 sec with access to everything needed in the game. Check out our info here and contact us if you are interested in joining -

Hey there,

I’m a new corp looking for more people, seems we could help each other out. I have access to everything you are looking for, check us out!

Kain Industries

Looking forward to hearing from you!

We are a a small tightnit Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

Daily R64 Moons

Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

Daily fleets

Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

10mil SP minimum

Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.