Returning Indy looking for home

Dears,
I`m a returning player and looking go a fresh start.

Last time i was in goons, and no hard feelings, they are an awsome bunch, but i got lost in the mass of them. Came in as a miner with 1 account and a few moth after it was 4 accounts / JF and HEL production, and was thinking about witch of the 4 titans to buld.
And i liked it. and i want to do that again. BUT this time i want to have “the purpose” of doing itt, not just to sell my next Hel to some random chineese ratter who has just joined the goons as well.
Be it a C1 wh with capitals i can never take out (that was actualy my 1st idea what to do, but it would be a solo project, and this is a mmo after all) or anything bigger, i want to see my produced ships be flown by my frinds and let my fuel block fuel our sturctures, not sell on 1DQ.

It doesnt have to be WH life, i just thought that the WH communities have" tighter bonds" so to speak.

And i`ll state it here - i have no interest in pvp. ofcourse i can jump in a ship and help, if im on and someone tells me what to lock and press F1, but Im all about industry & production.

I play form EU, but during days, so it makes mes AUS (ish) tz player, atm i have 1 account subbscribed, but if the conditions are prefect and i find the right bunch of friends, i have 3 mining / production accounts ready, all my bpos are back in Delve, but ill get back on track really fast :slight_smile:

So, if anyone reads this and has a corpotarion in mind, you`ll get a socially active 37 yo who drinks wine and cant shut up on coms, while digs spreadsheets and plans what to mine and produce :slight_smile:
TY.

1 Like

Hey buddy can you jump on our discord for a chat

Don, I think we might be a good fit for you (Also a ex goon member I can relate) come check us out. Adavanced Congomerate Recruiting

Hi @Dons_Kihots ,

We may be a very good match for each other, I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! (and our player base is around the same age if not older which helps!)

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about!

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.