Looking for established and mature group

I’m flexible as to LS, WH or Null. Just looking for a group that has more than a couple people active during EST TZ, no dramarama please. I like PI, mining and occasional roams. Not renters or gankers please.

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll look you all up. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

As i noticed that you lived in the south before, and you are familiar with the area that we live in atm, you may wanna check our add, and contact me for a chat if our group might suit you.

o/

Hey man,

Check out Holy Hunters !

hi there m8

if you dont mind check our vid below and come and pew pew with us

cheers
prim

You Are Welcome With us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Greetings Roeth,

Everything you have described sunds just like us!

I have linked our corp/alliance forum post and if it looks interesting feel free to make contact for more information.

-Creo

Evermore Warriors.

Hi,

Check us out. Recruitement post here - High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

UK/EVE time most active corp time from about 2-3pm until midnight. Most mining fleets are about 1800ish and PVP fleets about 2100 UK time.

Active community based around mining in Mid/High sec but part of a large alliance with occasional PVP and also some corps based in Null-Sec.

Homebase in 0.6.

Welcome back to Eve and good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.