Returning player - LFC Nullsec For Pvp/Ratting/Scannig (well over 40m sp)

I am looking for Null sec with Pvp and Pve ( Ratting / Scanning).

Been out of the game for well over 3-4 years so everything seems new to me and feel like i am learning the game all over again.

I am what maybe is classed as an older player (in my 40,s) so i really not looking for any type of drama.
Married with kids and full time job so online 3-4 evenings a week for a few hrs.

I Have no issue with comms however i am not overly chattiy but will speak up when required. Iam not looking for a corp where i have to sit through a hr interview ( Eve for me is a game and played for fun ) Saying that i have no issue having a chat if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

My name is Lee and I am the head of recruitment for not only Apollo. But, for our alliance as well. We do a ton of industry and mining. Come on down and give us a look we have a lot of veteran players. We are based in the Providence region in nullsec.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

Howdy, we are Threat Contained! Made up of bitter vets and Dust514 Mercs currently living in Fountain part of the Initiates with the intent of joining the Initiative.

We are looking for returning vets and new bros looking for the opportunity to PVP and reestablish themselves in the game in an laid back environment. Our alliance offers plenty of opportunities to PVP, rat, plex, and build sh*t to your hearts content.

If interested reply here join “THRT Recruiting” in game.

hey buddy

we are a lowsec indy heavy corp whit pvp and pve options
if you want to read more then follow this link

o7 my dude! I’m the CEO for War Eagle Fleet, and I can tell by your post you would enjoy WEF. We’re roughly a 50/50 mix between US/EU and have a 5 year history backing us. Our player age ranges from 20’s to 60’s, and I’m right in the middle at 40. Wife, kid, full-time job - all that stuff.

Come check us out and chat for a bit bro!

Hi Oodini,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hey bud, while I understand you don’t like the interview process it is a requirement for most alliances/corps if you want to do what you listed.

That being said we can make it as painless as possible if you want some really great opportunities.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.