Returning new(er) player looking for Corp

Hello!

I first started playing EVE last year but quickly felt overwhelmed not long after completing the tutorial. There’s so much to this game, it’s amazing and daunting at the same time.

I’m back at it again with a vengeance. So far I’ve been doing missions in high sec with some exploration sprinkled in (had a few close calls!) but I think it’s time to join a corporation.

I want to get more into PvP and am looking for a corporation that might be a good fit. In my research, it seems like low sec and/or Faction Warfare may be the best place for me to start out. The gameplay sounds interesting, battling for territory with smaller ships and from what I read you can make a lot of ISK doing it as well.

Any recommendations for corporations I should join? I am a US Timezone player.

Adam,

How many skillpoints does your main char have? If 20M check us out!

Read our recruitment topic and look if this sound like a corp for you

Hay bud am looking for new member to join my corp we live in npc null

What’s up Adam, I run a growing lowsec corp that sounds like it will check your box’s
We are pvp focused, mostly all us Timezone, a lot of us are returning players with knowledge to share.
We can teach you to pvp and be self sufficient.

I’ll send you an eve mail later and if you’re interested throw me a chat.

o7 bro!

Sounds like you would benefit from having a corp where everyone helps each other whenever needed. WEF has been around for nearly 6 years and achieved a lot. Mainly US but with a growing EUTZ. Check us out!