Returning Newbro / 3m SP / Still searching for his favourite activity

Hey there !
I’m Braside Dallocort, a returning newbro who stopped playing after the “events” of 9-4RP2 (to give you a little of a time reference).

I know my SP is very low, but long story short, I decided to start from scratch when I came back.

I’m looking for a corp that would accept newbros like me and teach the ropes and to-do to survive in NullSec.

So far i’m flying a VNI on L3’s in Hisec and can do some mining with my Procurer.
I also have some “decent” exploration skills trained (can fly astero with Prototype Cloak II)
I’m still searching my go-to career in the game, I must admit. My kind of “dwarf” mindset lean me towards some lucrative ISK-making activities, but I do enjoy blowing things up and i’m not against some PvP (especially if you would like to have some artillery/long range guy raining hell on foes)

NB : I’m also a streamer, so that might be a downside in my application for some corp.

Fly safe o7

1 Like

9-4 was a bit before your chars birthdate so I imagine you have other older characters or you no longer use them?
We do not normally take on low sp chars given you were in 9-4 I assume you may be former horde? We live in the north not far from 9-4 if you want to talk let me know.

1 Like

I just deleted my older chars after giving out most of my assets to new pilot out there.
I forgot to add that I’m in EU timezone, if it’s a problem let me know too :smile:

1 Like

its not a problem but always good info for potential recruiters to know. some good newbro places would be horde or brave newbies and they tend to be cover all timezones. We normally have a minimum of 20mil sp but given we are coming up short on miners we waive that requirement for people with the right skills.

Good luck in your search…if you think mining is your thing then look me up later.

1 Like

I do enjoy some mining, but kind of always struggle to find the right spots. I do different kind of stuff also, being mining on Twitch is kind of… boring haha

1 Like

Daily bump

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Hey guys, sorry for late answer ! I’m still browsing all my options, and damn it take time to meet the people/check the alliance/corp info :smiley: Some corp alreayd stands out for what I am seeking, i’ll keep this post updated until I found my new home <3

1 Like

Hello, i think you will find us a good choice for you. Check us out.

1 Like

Hey @Braside_Dallocort

I hope you well

We are corp recently coming out of hibernation so too speak and looking for new corp mates join our ranks… small and tight knit you could say

However located in Null Sec: Providence

Have look at our post here:

1 Like

Hello Braside Dallocort

I am myself thinking and planning to return to eve online (once again). I have been on a break for some time now because of a computer issue (still being looked at and trying to fix it)
I don’t know if i will start fresh again or once again resume and be the ceo of East Indian Trading Company (EITC) (that am very found of).

I recently started as well a gaming Community on discord last year that are ment for meture adults were our fokus lies on teamplaying stratergy games or mmo:s that require the two mentioned things.
I plan to suggest to those few members i have to join in on the fun eve online.

So what does this have to do with you?
I am trying to recruit new members towards my gaming community as well as the corporation i will be ceo of. Those things you have listed in this post are things i plan to run and do with the corporation. Plus more things as the corporation grows.

I know that i have written more about what i aim to do, or a part of it atleast. But writing it from my perspective might might give you some insight of what i am trying to do.
I would like to duscussion with you through my discord server so you could get more information about my idés for my gaming community as well for my return to eve online.
That way we can both can come to an understanding of what the other party wants and needs.

If you want to contact me and do as i suggested then send me an in-game mail (since i do not look here on the forums) and i will provide you with the discord server invite.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.