Returning Old School Pirate

I left the world of Eve in 2016 after nearly 10 years of playing and now have an itch to get back into it but needless to say a lot has changed!

Unfortunately i no longer have my original character so ive created a new one and injected enough SP to be competent at least to cruiser level albeit a tad rusty!

I’m from the UK and in my late Forties with the usual RL commitments that comes with age, my work takes me away from game for periods of time too but ill always give a heads up before i head off.

Blob warfare doesnt interest me, been there done it and W-Space never really floated my boat either.

I’m a pirate at heart but open to try new things, perhaps FW for a change of pace considering ive been out the picture for so long.

I occasionally FC’d for my old corp/alliance and would be open to doing so again once i get my head around some of the new mechanics and ships which have appeared in my absence.

I enjoy roaming solo and small to mid size gangs…

Looking forward to seeing whats out there.

1 Like

Heya mate,

Check out B0SS alliance, live in NPC nullsec in venal. We have a pretty similar mindset to yourself in that RL often takes priority.

Check out the wiki which has a bit of info about us. Swing by discord for a chat any time to see if we’re a match.

Always looking for old scurvy sea dogs like yourself :slight_smile:

Hey lad. Aurora Empire could be the place for you. We are in B0ss Alliance in NPC venal. Small gang roaming and blopsing allmost everyday. Our most active tz is the uk/eu tz.
plenty of people your age group. Im myself 52 so i get where you’re coming from.
Hit up either Big Monkey, jaxs lostinanet or Ahura kalord

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

BanjoT, welcome back, we have a bunch of players just like you that we are helping to get back on their feet. Also your location and age matches well with corp. I sent a mail in game, we hope to hear from you.

Bump…

Bump…

In game msg sent looking forward to hear from you

Even though we are not pirates i think we could be a good fit

just check our 10 reasons why you should join us

cheers
prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.