Returning pilot

…done

2 Likes

Hey there Reese,

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more AU pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Corp owned Keepstar and Sotiyo
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

1 Like

RESC1

Rescue One [RESC1] is a brand new corporation co-owned by 2 CEOs that are IRL EMTs (hense the name Rescue One!)

RESC1 is looking for all and any pilot to help grow our corporation into something large and organized. New or experienced, casual or full-time, all are welcomed to join!

Friendly-Fire is illegal, tax at 6% to start (that can be changed).
We are located in The Forge region.
We will support you in any and all interests you have in game whether that be combat, mining, hauling, whatever just ask!

Please, if you have any questions contact me (Jamie Buddhamiere) or my Partner CEO (Rika Crendraven). We look forward to working with you

1 Like

Heelo! Wormhole Surfers of Eve is a casual with a hus, ath and raitaru in a new C2 with HS/C4 static. It’s a good hole, nice access to all kinds of content. We are a casual WH exploration corp, enjoy PVP and PVE content of all types. We use tripwire and slack and we have players in various timezones but we need to grow so we can do some larger scale content. We have fun doing what we want to do together and apart, and it’s a great hole for making isk so we can fund our PVP! Let me know if you are interested in joining up with us!

1 Like

Hello @Reese_Erchault and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.