Please close

Ok, been out of the game for many a year,
Some will remember me, Some will have fond memories of me and others will hate me and want to shoot me on sight.
EU Based 54 years old now so no drama needed,
Not going to be playing 24/7 as I used to as I have a life and am a shift worker so sleep is needed along with real life commitments,
Honestly will probably need to be spoon fed with all the changes that have happened in Eve since I last logged off but willing to get back in the game.
Looking for a mature Corp with PvP and PvE for ISK making, Not into mining or production moons or anything like that But quite happy to protect them that do…
Anyways would prefer low/null sec and a patient corp whilst I get my game ■■■■ together,
Im sure I got clones with heads full of expensive Implants that will mess up a kill board * if that is still a thing :stuck_out_tongue:
Not even sure if I know what Teamspeak or such people use any more.
Want to give this old man a chance ?
Well lets see whats out there shall we…

Hey friend, check us out. Blood thirsty pvpers.

Thank you mate but not looking at FW at the moment…

lee boots, We are a bunch of mature players chilling in Stain NPC Nullsec. We’ve been around for years, various content to enjoy and we’d happily help you get back on your feet. Also access to Sov and the bigger fleets. Ping me in game or drop by our Discord to chat if interested: STA'IN

1 Like

Cherry Defense Systems is part of the V∅LTA/BL∅B/BRAVE coalition northwest of Jita. We just won a large-scale war against Fraternity and are primarily EU based in Serpentis space. We run four to seven pvp fleets daily on EU and US timezones, and we can mobilize dozens of people within one minute, if you’re planning to pve in fancy ships. Good economy, good income, good people. And excellent killboard ratios. I’ve plexed at least 27 times.

Welcome back, lee! As someone that’s 53, I understand the needs of a “seasoned gamer”. :sunglasses:

I’m Cephelange (Ceph - “seff”), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. We’re a relatively young corp, part of the Already Replaced alliance. We’re small, but mighty - very active at the alliance and coalition level, plenty of ISK making opportunities in our pocket of space.

One of our guiding philosophies is that we want our members to enjoy logging in, so, we don’t saddle them with attendance requirements, or anything of that nature. We figure if you cultivate the right atmosphere within the corp, the attendance will take care of it self as people are available.

If this sounds even a little bit interesting, please take a look at our recruiting post for more specifics.

Again, welcome back, and I wish you luck in your search.

1 Like

Come check us out, we are part of Frat in Vale… lots to do

Thank you mate, Nice to see a written reply and not a copy and paste :slight_smile: Will hit you up in game over the next few days as still collecting all my random items from across eve.

1 Like

Recruitment at our Discord Channel ( Chat with one of our members today )

English Speaking Australian/US/UK Corp
*Nothing against those who cant speak english we just prefer members who can speak in our Discord for both intel and Idle chat
*We are looking for members with various skills and a willingness to join pvp fleets
Currently looking for

• Industrialists
  • pvp
  • Capital/Subcap/T3 Pilots

*Mail lordvirus1234 or Before applying Otherwise your application will be rejected.

Say Hello otherwise we might not notice anyone is in here if your ever unable to contact us Message one of us below and we will happily have a chat We are mostly in the Australian timezone if you haven’t guessed
Discord Channels

Ceo
lordvirus1234

Hi Lee,

Welcome back to Eve. A lot of things have changed, much of them for the better I think.

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

The players within our corp are adults with real life commitments. So you will not have any crazy expectations to meet. Simply join in when you can and enjoy Eve together with the rest of us!

Why not drop by for a chat?

Join our Discord and send us a message:

Thank you for all your repies but i think i have found what im looking for, Sorry if i did not reply to all who responded but again thank you for your replies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.