Returning player (150m SP)

Gday Miss :slight_smile:

Nice to see some laid back ppl coming back, always fun!
So >> Regular recruit link but skip it and read below first, then read if it seems OK :slight_smile:
UMAH recruit thread for corp info, and Alliance recruit thread for ally info.

If you are interested, I could offer NPC nullsec where we live, got a pretty large infrastructure network within corp/alliance so if you are interested in production and such - we generally have the means for it. And if not - I’m sure we can arrange it if you want. We are still in the smaller brackets of corps so your activity and actions online will effect us, hence why we can actually listen and care to members opinion compared to those mega corps who just got everything set for themselfs xD

There are usually two things I wanna make clear to anyone, so no confusion occurs…

• No toxic stuff… we don’t have drama not douchbags and we really, really don’t want any either. The ‘I know it all to kiss my …’-pilot can sure find another place <3

• RL prio corp/ally… we are generally older with fam/work/rl committments so no obligation or X amount of attendance needed but ofc, defending something is what makes it a home <3

We do industrial + pvp … moon chunks coming about as every evening if you care for mining, reaction, building, small gang roam (btw, if you wanna pull a group together for some roam, it’s superb), gate camp, small blops occasionally, CTA’s (offensive and defensive).

In a growing phase but by far big, or even medium… but we aim to become medium sized to have better defensive and offensive capabilities same time to increase our production :slight_smile:
All in all (and I’m keeping it really honest) - we are a pretty damn nice group! + I’m sure you can bring more then one good vibe and experience with you, hehe.

Either way - I hope you find what you are looking for Miss! <3