Can Fly Caps but avoiding so.
Self Sufficient

High Sec Yes
Low Sec Yes
NPC Null Yes
WH Space Yes
Militia 50/50
Sov Null 50/50

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

Hey Bl3t! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

Feel free to give us a look! We’re a C2 wh no effect with statics 5 and null. Decent coverage through EU and US timezones. Laid back dudes, focus on PVP, encourage PVE though.

Hit me up in game if you have any questions or friend/message “Teh Bear#8246” on discord.

Hello! we are “Gone Krabbing” a laid back nullsec corp apart of panfam (currently shootings goons). we do not have activity trackers or anything like that, we wont kick you for missing a fleet tho we may encourage you to make a fleet if its really needed. check out our forums post and see if you might fit us! [GKNES][PanFam] Gone Krabbing Is looking for Nullsec PvP & Pve Pilots

Noticed your name, you were in our highsec group Dark side at one point, think i remember talking to you, we started a null group and are currently having alot of fun if you care to rejoin some of us!

Quarantine Fleet - PVP Content Generation (BLOPS, Small/Mid/Lrg Size gang, Roams) check us out I have fun ustz null pvp sov holding alliance

Check us out man.

http://discord.sedition.space/

NGA is a part of Lord of Worlds Alliance which is regularly in interaction with the Asian factions within Eve.

We are a laid back corp and as I told someone earlier we have like 3 main rules.
We have SRP (Ship replacement Program) for alliance fleets and various corp activities.
We also have a huge stockpile of various BPO’s and BPC’s.

Advancement within the corp ranks is merely time in corp and knowledge of your role in the game.

Message me in game or send an eve mail if your interested.

here we go :wink:

JuuR

We might be of interest.

Fly with us as we move to Null!!

ISEA is accepting applications to join our family.

ISEA is an veteran corporation that has been around 10+ years that is currently rebuilding after the core group took a break. We are all back now and ready to get back to business. We are a friendly laid back group looking for new members to come join in on our fun and help us work toward our corp goals. We are very new player friendly.

We offer things such as:
-Mining Fleets with Bonuses
-PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program
-Experienced players who are willing to show the newer pilots the ropes
-Teaching fleets
-Group Mission running & Ratting
-Discord

We have room for you no matter your interest. We have a Director for each division that is willing to take you under their wing and show you how much fun you can have in ISEA.

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our family.

Please contact YourPalJesus or Rorianis for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

SOV Null, but we’re a great group of actives. Big fights, small fights, moons, SOV, Indy. Check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.