Returning player - (after 16 years) - ExF.C., PVP HAC/Recon

Hi all.
I last played about 16 years years ago.
I was a dedicated PVP HAC/Force Recon pilot,

For those who remember, it was back when you could ‘Nano’ ships.
I took part in daily roaming gangs, and sometimes Fleet commanded gangs of circa 20 players.
Speciality was Curse (8k/sec), Schmittar (7k/sec), Vagabond (10k/sec), and a Maledicton incterceptor (24k/sec) (whatever the gang was missing really - usually the curse for neuting)

Also had an alt that was a Nyx pilot.

The corp i was part of were well known back then so i’m hoping this may carry some weight.
Demonic Retribution - Pure alliance - Vale of the Silent

Whilst this is a new character, i’m looking for a corp/alliance to suit that style of play.

I created this character 24 hours ago, and whilst there is a fair amount of new content, i’m familiarising myself quite quickly.
That said, i’m looking for a corp that can make me reach where i was then with haste.
This may mean teaching me the ins/outs of modern day PVP / FC. and guiding me through the modern ships/modules etc…

More info on request

I am from the UK, so would like a corp with a players from that timezone

Thanks
Keith

Keef,

As it turns out, you can still nano ships. We do that here. Quite a lot actually :slight_smile:

Hey!

Well kiting is less fast now. But still really fun :slight_smile:

How about you dont even worry about moving your things from vale and join Sons of bane?

Oreet bud am looking for vets to join my corp we live in npc null at the moment after the war we was fighting in detorid. We will be moving back to sov null we are a pvp corp i also run my own alliance. We are ustz and uktz so if your looking for some pew pew come join us
Jump on our discord if you fancy a chat

i think he means when you could put multiple mwd on a ship and really make it go vroooom!

Think it’s a bit disrespectful that you try to trolling someone on there ad post

no, you could literally put like multiple mwd on a domi and they would stack and the overdrives/nanofibres too making them go insanely fast.

bit disrespectful to comment on things you dont know about tbh; i mean THAT is trolling.

Check us out by clicking the link below and if your interested in what we have to offer then jump onto our discord for a chat. We would love to talk to you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yamagata-syndicate-eu-null-sec-pvp

my bad thor you was tolling the play

I did mean nano-ing up Curses to go like 9k/sec, but i forgot you could do that…
Ahhh… Member-Berries

Yeah i use to fly nano fitted domi back in the day or the nano stabber still use the stabber for ramming players off station lmao

We have active players in AU, US and EU Time Zones.

This is our corp ad: (☜| ★ | PATRIARCH OF DESTRUCTION | ★ |☞)

Let’s have a chat on Discord if we seem like a potential fit. o7