Returning player bamboozled by ISK options

Yeah the loot in the main can (bioadaptive cache) is about 3x better as a frigate since the intention was to have 3x frigates enter in a fleet. If you do T2 solo in a frigate (I’d only recommend a Retribution, Hawk, or maybe a Worm) you end up with loot that’s a bit better than doing T3 in a cruiser. Mostly though it’s just about the fun of flying around the confined boundaries with a MWD and trying to avoid the clouds while kiting the enemies.

1 Like

no, they are a subset of lv4s, and all have anomic in the mission name. They are mostly fitting puzzles. I suggest watching these videos for fits and how to run them https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrSHvDFStFwYrgKEqVWcmTxSe0jA6ZDsQ

you will want your torp ship for the general level 4 missions. Might be worth running cruise on a few, and for dread pirate I’ll always suggest an arty mach to double dip on the bounty.

And lastly if you have 5+ faction standings you can mostly cherry pick the best ~15 missions and make a good bit of extra isk.

2 Likes

@Chainsaw_Plankton Thanks for the reply.

In missions, beit normal or Burner, what am I focusing on? ISK or LP?

I’m sure I saw a video where there was 12,500 LP in one quick Burner Mission. If spent correctly that’s 50,000,000 isk right?

It’s been a while but do I need faction, corp or agent standing?

What will I need here? A Golem/Navy Raven and twitch fit AF?

I’ve got some pretty good ones:

The best isk/hr to fund PvP is, and always will be a RL job. Nothing in Eve comes close.

Yeah… I know… but just isn’t as much fun.

My PvP skills arn’t all that. Not sure I want to sit there thinking I had to work X hours to lose Y ships.

I think the better option would be I ‘played’ for X hours to lose Y ships…

around 2,000 isk/lp is pretty good, so I’d say it’s probably closer to 25mil in lp. that said you will get about 5mil in in rewards and 5mil in bounty for the agents, and 15-20mil in bounty for the bases. so there is some decent isk flow too.

you will want a handful of frigs and a few cruisers to handle the various missions.

you have nice min/gal standings so you could go run out there, I’ve not done much research on what agents to use. Nakugard has a great min agent, although not sure how hard it is to move the LP.

4.96 sisters of eve should make lanngisi easy to jump into, although their LP is in a bit of a lull since it’s so easy to farm there.

@Solstice_Projekt

Hey! You made it back. :parrotdad:

If that means, you buy stuff from a minmatar LP store and sell it, would the navy ships be a good choice or is that not recommended?

FW gets a huge discount on navy ships, so probably not, especially not right now since min is bouncing around tier 3-4

1 Like

Ah I see. Thanks man and stay healthy!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.